How to bypass MAGMA, if the song is 3 seconds long?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Caserol23
    Participant

I had a chart is 100% legitimate 3 seconds long, but we know that MAGMA needs to compile with minumum of 30 seconds or higher for RB3 Standards, don’t expect that you asking is “Is these the meme chart?” actually NO!, this band has a single released last year and this song was appeared…

Can you i ask some of your options and anything else? to bypass?, i compiled it on around 52 seconds long this chart, it’s pretty awkward that the player waits after 52 seconds to end the song, on CH and PS there’s no standard on these games, on 1 keypress, automatically ends the song, only on X360 that i really confusing it to make shorter than on 52 seconds, i tried many times, MAGMA throws me a error on Song Preview they throw me “… blah blah blah, this song 4 seconds” so i adjusted it longer 49 seconds to MAGMA accepts the standards.

FB: /Official.Caserol23

FujiSkunk
      Keymaster

Magma requires 30 seconds that’s how long the preview lasts. However, there are some tricks you can try, all of which require tweaking the CON after Magma compiles it.

You can edit the DTA and change the preview start and stop times, so that the preview is something other than 30 seconds. That way you at least don’t hear all that silence when selecting the song from the song menu.

You can then inject a MIDI with the EVENT track’s [end] marker moved to the appropriate time so that the game will actually stop the song before playing 27 seconds of silence. The game may still behave oddly; I honestly don’t know, but it’s worth a shot.

Caserol23
        Participant

Okay, I will try these option you’d tell me at…

FB: /Official.Caserol23

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button