How many Guitar Hero 6 Guitar add ons were created?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    genaro227
    Participant

I just found my first Warriors of Rock Guitar and its awesome. I know that a gamestop preorder gave you cool blades, were there any other attachments created?

Follow up question: would it be hard to make your own attachments with a 3d printer?

TheWay123
      Participant

I think it was just the 2: default and the axe. Don’t know anything about 3d printing, but if it matches the dimensions and stuff, it should work. Don’t take my word for it tho lol

One of the community managers and the main tournament organizer over at SpinShare. Also somewhat decent at charting for RB3 I think.

genaro227
        Participant

Okay thanks. Some article mentioned a ‘wing’ add on if ypu pre ordered from Amazon. Now if I could only figure out how to take my wii guitar apart

docsrockbandmods (I think that’s the name) is a cool site that shows you how to take apart,repair, and modify all of your instruments. unfortunately the WOR is the hardest guitar to do. I always thought it’d be cool to 3d print some of the in game guitars and be able to play them. Good luck on your quest and please keep me posted on the 3d printer parts.

genaro227
          Participant

Okay, I looked it up and it seems it was taken down. Ill try to see if it was archived

genaro227
            Participant

It seems that the site aas taken down, but it has been saved in the Wayback machine

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button