How do I add Title Update #4? Or even check if I’ve installed it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thirdkoopa
    Participant

Hi. New to the whole customs thing – Most of my songs show up except for a few, so I was wondering how to check if I have Title Update 4. I copied it onto my USB Drive, and I also added it to my folder for my game. I only did this using the Xbox 360 tools and the C3 CON Tools.

Is there anything else I need to do to install TU4? Or at least any way to check if I’ve installed Title Update 4? Thanks in advance.

BornGamerRob
      Participant

if you have customs showing up, you have TU4 in place. you should also see it as Package Name “Rock Band 3 Title Update #4” in the RBtoUSB tool (same place you load all your customs). if you are missing a few, it means there are probably song id conflicts (which happens a bit). there are many threads talking about songs not showing up and fixing conflicting ids. it’s a bit technical, but a quick search should put you in the right direction. enjoy customs and welcome!

Thirdkoopa
        Participant

Searching the issue made me find out that Rock Band TU #4 realllly doesn’t like Red Hot Chili Peppers or Soundgarden. Is there a list of songs that TU #4 blocks out that TU #5 adds back in?

FujiSkunk
          Keymaster

The RB1 on-disc songs by those two bands are the only ones blocked in RB3 that TU5 then unblocked. Note that a handful of other songs that were DLC in the U.S. but on-disc in Europe are also blocked in RB3 due to complicated licensing issues; these songs remain blocked even with TU5.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button