Hiding (or deleting) songs in RB3

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello everybody!

Could be my fault but searching i didnt found anything about this:

I would like to hide some songs from RB3 ingame list.
    When it comes about DLC, easy, i can just delete it.

But if i want to hide a RB3 or RB2 or RB1, is there a way it can be done?

Thanks a lot, and sorry again if this was answered.

Vinny Reed
    Participant

I dunno chief, that does sound like you’re attempting to break the game (which is a big no no on this site)

FujiSkunk
      Keymaster

There’s nothing bad about wanting to delete or hide songs to prune your playlist a bit.

This will depend somewhat on what console you’re on. Assuming you’re on the XBox 360, if you’re on Title Update 4 (necessary if you play customs), unfortunately there is no easy way to hide or delete songs that were downloaded in a pack, which includes the export packs from previous games.

If you’re on Title Update 5, the most recent update, you can rate those songs 1 lighter, and then go into your settings and enable the option to hide 1-lighter-rated songs. The songs will still be on your hard drive, but otherwise they’re effectively shunned from the game, at least until you uncheck that setting again.

If you’re not on the 360, let us know what console you’re on and hopefully someone more familiar with that console will chime in.

Vinny Reed
        Participant

There’s nothing bad about wanting to delete or hide songs to prune your playlist a bit.

This will depend somewhat on what console you’re on. Assuming you’re on the XBox 360, if you’re on Title Update 4 (necessary if you play customs), unfortunately there is no easy way to hide or delete songs that were downloaded in a pack, which includes the export packs from previous games.

If you’re on Title Update 5, the most recent update, you can rate those songs 1 lighter, and then go into your settings and enable the option to hide 1-lighter-rated songs. The songs will still be on your hard drive, but otherwise they’re effectively shunned from the game, at least until you uncheck that setting again.

If you’re not on the 360, let us know what console you’re on and hopefully someone more familiar with that console will chime in.

Well alright then

There are multiple ways to can hide songs, but hiding specific songs might be tricky. You can delete them which is the most effective way of course, but if that’s not an option for X reason here’s the things you can look for.

You can press the select(Back on xbox, minus on wii) button to open the filter menu while in the song list, and filter out songs by genre, source, etc etc. If for instance you just don’t want to see rap or hip hop songs for example, you could simply filter them out with that menu. There’s alot of options so it may do what you need, but it cannot be as precise as hiding a specific song.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button