Help Update My Tracks for C3!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hey guys! I haven’t been around much recently, and I figured it was about time I did this. I have 10 songs that are already Full-Band, or at least all Instruments except 1. I want to get these songs updated with a few things that I personally have no time for anymore, but would still love the community to enjoy these songs I’ve charted. Below is a list of songs and what really needs updated, if the community would like to help:

Angel Vivaldi:

-Working on the 4 Seasons album. I would need a Drums charter more than anything. It’s instrumental, so no worry about vocals. I have 1 song done with Guitar/Bass and the 2nd of 4 has Expert Guitar finished.

Eternal Tears of Sorrow:

-Aeon: Vocals need done. Double-check Drums.

-Lost Rune of Thunder: Need Venue, Animations, and Lip-Sync.

Killswitch Engage:

-In Due Time: Vocals need updated. They are implemented but the pitches need done properly.

-A Light In A Darkened World: Vocals and Drums need double-checked.

-Rose of Sharyn: Only needs Venue, Animations, and Lip-Sync

Machinae Supremacy:

-Crouching Camper Hidden Sniper: Vocals and Drums need double-checked.

-Cybergenesis: Vocals and Drums need double-checked.

-Nova Prospekt: Vocals and Drums need double-checked.

Machine Head:

-Halo: Vocals and Drums need double-checked.

Raunchy:

-Rumors of Worship: Vocals need updated. They are implemented but the pitches need done properly.

All 10 of these songs need Venue, Animations, and Lip-Sync. That’s really the big things that need added that I, myself, do not have time for right now. I’d like to get these songs updated for C3 release if people who are proficient in doing these would like to help. If so, I’ll update the main post with the download links to the current .con files I have for them.

Sideshow
    Participant

I have played your Machinae Supremacy songs in the past on Pro Drums and loved them. Think they were 2X Bass pedal even though they werent labeled as such. Would be great to see those get polished up to C3 standards.

I have played your Machinae Supremacy songs in the past on Pro Drums and loved them. Think they were 2X Bass pedal even though they werent labeled as such. Would be great to see those get polished up to C3 standards.

Thats what im aiming for. i just lack drums and vocals authoring at a high level.

Just as a heads up, someone already did a full band Expert chart for Rose of Sharyn (it only has a autogenerated venue though): viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1197

Just as a heads up, someone already did a full band Expert chart for Rose of Sharyn (it only has a autogenerated venue though): viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1197

Yup, that one is Avarice’s. I updated his version to include more “Full-Band” functionality. His is Expert-only on instruments. My version includes ALL lower difficulties as well, and I updated vocals to include harmonies. I also slightly updated his vocals and updated the guitar track a bit as well. He approved of my updates. I’m sure this version would be the one that would be most sensible to finish updating to C3 standards.

I have all this songs converted to Phase Shift and your charts are amazing

I have all this songs converted to Phase Shift and your charts are amazing

Why thank you. Right now I have a very unstable desktop Im using since my M17x got fried. Power supply keeps cutting out at random intervals and I don’t have the money right now to just up and replace it. This makes it hard to actually sit down and work on a song. Most of the songs are just in need of Venue and Animation stuff, and Vocals/Drums being updated where needed. Other than that, they’re all done. I just need some people that would like to do that so I can get these 10+ songs out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button