Having issues…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MissingElements
    Participant

I tried twice to get the included songs in the RBHP files and they didn’t work. Yes, I watched the tutorial videos Espher made, several times, and I still cannot get it to work. I followed every step and it didn’t work both times I tried. A few things I did notice though were the fact that I don’t have Memory Unit inside the Xbox when nothing is plugged in, including the hard drive. And then also, the packs did load when the hard drive wasn’t in the Xbox, but when it wasn’t, the only songs it showed downloading were the around 250 songs I’ve already purchased from the music store. But the songs did show up in the song list, they just didn’t have the album art or previews, etc. And then when I got to the point where you delete the Dummy file, which I did of course, when I started up Rock Band, again the only songs that showed downloading were the 250 I’ve bought. And then when I look through the song list at this particular point, the songs don’t even show up at all. Everything I did in the computer, as far as I know, I did right. I don’t understand what I may have done wrong. Sorry to always be asking for help.

espher
      Participant

a) The only songs showing up after you delete the dummy should be the songs you bought. RBHP does not add new songs.

:cool: They should show as upgraded if you’ve followed the key steps (deleted the song cache cache, built under the same TU and profile with USB-only and USB + hard drive, did USB-only build > USB + hard drive build > deleted dummy [and only the dummy], and booted again).

c) The songs should still show up as upgraded, either way, assuming you have them on your hard drive and it is plugged in — even if RBHP ‘fails’, you should see your normal content.

d) They will show w/ no album art and no previous prior to deleting the dummy, so that part is correct, but you should have seen all the songs you fed into the RBHP packager (maybe you did and I misread that).

e) Not having a memory unit is ‘okay’ if you have a model with no internal storage (I have the HDMI-port equipped Arcade, which came w/ 4 G:cool:.

If you have a way to capture video from your console, feel free to record yourself going through the motions and upload it.

MissingElements
        Participant

Oh okay, I see. Thank you so much, I stupidly thought that it gave you all the songs. I’m so sorry I had no idea you had to buy them first, which makes sense. I just wish I could get songs that I missed out on buying, like “B.Y.O.B.” and “Toxicity” by System Of A Down. Just saying. Anyway thank you so much. I haven’t tried doing this again though but I plan on doing it when I have an instrument to play with. So for now I’m just going to leave all this alone. Anyway, thank you so much.

Now i have RGH, and RBHP makes Fatal crash… so i didn’t have RGH i´´ve done this without problems with DLC i´ve purchase with microsoft points time ago…
          In this moment with custom i have 2894 Songs, that has something to do With Fatal Crash??
          Sorry for my english

espher
          Participant

Never seen a fatal crash, so I really can’t help with that setup. This should work with any console, as far as I know. The only other issue you may be running into with a song count that high is being over 2952 songs by including pro drum upgrades for songs you don’t have.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button