Harmonix Phase

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

A little off topic but I can’t think of a better place to post it. Does anyone remember the clickwheel ipod game Phase? A slightly lesser known harmonix game but it was awesome. 3 lane rhythm action game. Had songs from bang camaro and freezepop.

Does anybody know where I can buy it again, or emulate it or something? It was probably the thing i spent the most time doing on my old ipod classic. Thanksappvalley tutuapp tweakbox

Not possible to obtain this game again short of buying an iPod Classic with the game pre-installed, sorry.

I have wanted to play this game again, for so long. I NEED to play this game again. I could play this for months until i break the ipod. Bring this back. We need to go to david cockerell, and throw money at him. Why does apple get to delete the ipod games, when I spent money on them? What’s the point? Ugh. I want to recreate this game with a clickwheel interface and the same algorithms. The best thing was how it uses your own music. My other favorite ipod game was slyder adventures, also believe there was a good one called crystal defenders. I have tried to torrent these games for an emulator, on iphone.. has to be jailbroken, of course. Maybe I’ll try again, someday, but idk if I can find a download of the files anywhere. I’d pay a decent bit for an ipod with it pre-installed, but I had for it to be some rare collectors thing that only lasts as long as the ipod. Apple is so stingy, part of me wishes they never made the iphone.. the company should just be called “iphones etc.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button