Harmonix Changes Tune on RB3 Disc Export to RB4?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Before harmonix kept saying that they had no plans to allow rock band 3 disc soundtrack to export to rock band 4. One of my buddies asked them on twitter and they gave a rather interesting response. Down below i show it in the video. They say “Stay Tuned!”. E3 announcement perhaps?

mrmet2087
    Participant

From the very beginning they’ve said “No plans at the moment, but that could change” so a “stay tuned” is a different wording on the same message pretty much. In my opinion anyways.

Kemiroch
      Participant

Not terribly worth exporting RB3 to 4 without keys, in my opinion. Yeah, there are a decent number of songs I’ll be sad not to have right away in RB4, but I can wait until they can do it right.

Not terribly worth exporting RB3 to 4 without keys, in my opinion. Yeah, there are a decent number of songs I’ll be sad not to have right away in RB4, but I can wait until they can do it right.

Eh, I would rather have the songs now. I would think IF they could get the licensing squared away (which I assume the main reason they haven’t already announced RB3 will officially be exportable) then I would think just getting the songs ready for RB4 wouldn’t be anymore work than the rest of the post-RB3 DLC (meaning they would hopefully keep the keys charts in the song files and just not have them accessible in the game) whereas adding a whole new instrument in the game (keys/pro-keys) would be quite a task comparatively.

ManicPixieGirl
        Participant

If HMX is concerned about the cost of exporting, someone should tell them, I’d pay good money just to have songs excluded from the export! If a full export was $10, I’d probably save money if they released each song individually as DLC. hehehe

The RB4 set list is shaping up the same way. Ugh.

Kemiroch
          Participant
            If HMX is concerned about the cost of exporting, someone should tell them, I’d pay good money just to have songs excluded from the export! If a full export was $10, I’d probably save money if they released each song individually as DLC. hehehe

The RB4 set list is shaping up the same way. Ugh.

Hopefully they will at least include the ability to filter out 1-lighter songs, as we can in TU5.

Jimi369

There are too many on disc songs I like for me to not want an export.

There are quite a few songs I can live without as well, but for parties’ sake I want them all.

And I wouldn’t mind them be playable in Blitz either, so…

Yes, please?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button