Hack the story???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

so, do you think it is possible, as long as we are modding, to hack into the career mode and make some enhancements there? I’m not calling on the guys from this site to do it. The DLC is way more important, but might someone be able to make it populate off of our regular and custom DLC & give us a better story? I’d also like to see an ultimate set.ist with the disc songs from all 3 games piled into a 17-hour marathon.

Just thinking out loud here. Is this even possible?

MFX
    Participant

Nope.

Oddbrother
      Participant

I thought that was what “party shuffle” and “custom setlist” were for.

I don’t think it’s possible…yet.

It would be great to see some minor changes to the script we read (YOU WON A SWEET VAN! Sure it might be older than your mom, and you bribed the mechanic to pass the smog check, but it runs like… well,*ahem* it runs!)

…but I think that new cutscenes from scratch is thinking a bit too optimistic.

PikminGuts92
        Participant

What you’re asking for might be possible but only for those on JTAG/RGH consoles. Even then it’d be an extremely difficult and complex thing to do because you have to poke around with the game resources.

What you’re asking for might be possible but only for those on JTAG/RGH consoles. Even then it’d be an extremely difficult and complex thing to do because you have to poke around with the game resources.

I’m thinking there have to be people that are into this custom stuff who have that kind of game creation talent but don’t have song-making talent. There is room for more here. Unfortunately, i have neither talent. I am just an idea man and a consumer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button