Guns N Roses – Sweet Child O’ Mine, wrong track for vocals?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jokklas76
    Participant

I downloaded this song and tried it out (GHII Version, currently in the c3 database).

It played fine but it’s not possible to lower the vocal track. Is it possible it’s been placed on the wrong track (backing vocals or something else)?
      I have no idea how to correct it or if I’m right though.

If someone who know’s what they’re doing wanna have a quick look I’d be thrilled 🙂

Shroud
      Participant

A quick check with C3 CON Tools reveals that drums and vocals track for this custom are silent. Audible tracks are only guitar, bass and backing. Guitar Hero II supported only guitar and bass, so clearly everything else was mixed into the backing track, and that’s still the case here until someone provides new stems with separate drums and vocals. You can verify this by playing the drums, they should not be “cancelled” when you miss notes.

jokklas76
        Participant

Ah, thanks for the info!
          My mistake thinking “Multitracks” meant all playable “instruments” (Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Drums, Keyboard for certain songs) had their own tracks and if two or more “instruments” but not all had their own track it was “Partial Multi”.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button