Gtafan421’s Various Customs [1/17]

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

woohhoo its crazy on guitar :aaa:

woohhoo its crazy on guitar :aaa:

I agree, I don’t do much authoring these days though, and I don’t have anyone’s permission to mess with the charts, so I don’t really want to mess with it. I can probably fix the sync and make it a little more lenient if anyone thinks it will greatly help. It’d be a bit though. I don’t think its the hardest or most tight chart I’ve ever played though, I managed to get over 85% on both parts of the solo and I kind of suck at Rock Band since I stopped playing for a while. Maybe I’m just ridiculous at this song though.

Bryan2Blazed
    Participant
      I agree, I don’t do much authoring these days though, and I don’t have anyone’s permission to mess with the charts, so I don’t really want to mess with it.

What do you mean “permission”? You changed it into RB3 format. It’s your baby now to do with what you want.

I agree, I don’t do much authoring these days though, and I don’t have anyone’s permission to mess with the charts, so I don’t really want to mess with it.

What do you mean “permission”? You changed it into RB3 format. It’s your baby now to do with what you want.

Well, as much as I wish I could say I was, I wasn’t the one who converted this puppy (though I do have plans to convert a song that is by the same author, furiouss). I’m not sure who it was (someone who calls themselves Excalibur).

New track hopefully up tonight, just need to fix a couple more things. Sorry about the delay folks, been a bit busy.

New track hopefully up tonight, just need to fix a couple more things. Sorry about the delay folks, been a bit busy.

Wha Hoppin’? :confused:

Wha Hoppin’? :confused:

Very very extremely busy, unfortunately. A lot of things going on in my life right now that aren’t exactly positive. I’ve had to put everything (including my college work) on the back burner because of it. Don’t worry guys, I’ll get to it at some point, it’s just going to be a little while longer dealing with this other crap (a couple days maybe, if that). This is why I can’t be a part of the authors group, I can’t keep my deadlines anymore, and I can’t maintain a strict schedule right now with whats going on. It sucks, I know. I didn’t expect it to all come back, as I thought I’d been done dealing with this stuff in early last month, but apparently not. I’m looking into trying to compile the midi this afternoon, then testing to see how it goes (I’ve had such little time that I couldn’t even compile a midi, I’m literally never home until today).

Sorry guys. I’m trying my best to keep up with everything, but it isn’t going too well the last week or so.

Man, sorry to hear that 2014 is starting so hectic for you. Obviously real life problems often demand all our focus. Hopefully this means that you’re getting rid of a lot of negative crap early on so the rest of the year will be stellar (this is how I try to think when going through tough times. Easier said than done, I know). I hope things ease up for you real soon man. Once again thanks so much for the work you’ve done already to contribute to this awesome community. I look forward to whatever tracks you do if and when you can (it seems we have some similar tastes). Peace.

Man, sorry to hear that 2014 is starting so hectic for you. Obviously real life problems often demand all our focus. Hopefully this means that you’re getting rid of a lot of negative crap early on so the rest of the year will be stellar (this is how I try to think when going through tough times. Easier said than done, I know). I hope things ease up for you real soon man. Once again thanks so much for the work you’ve done already to contribute to this awesome community. I look forward to whatever tracks you do if and when you can (it seems we have some similar tastes). Peace.

Thank you for the kind wishes! I’m hoping that by around nine tonight I’ll be able to put up a track. I just finished doing a college extra credit assignment too, which I’m thinking of uploading to Youtube. The project is just me doing a vocal cover of A Secret Place from Cryptic Writings, but it has a couple of overdubs, as that was a requirement. Most of it was done in the first take, but I had to go back and record overdubs separately.

Any chance on fixing the sync on Into the Lungs of Hell? Nigh unplayable. Thanks for uploading!

Any chance on fixing the sync on Into the Lungs of Hell? Nigh unplayable. Thanks for uploading!

Not really. I’ve got a full load of stuff to do lately. I’ve been way too busy to even load up reaper, never mind even getting anything done in there. Sorry.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button