Green Grass and High Tides

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’ve been upgrading my songs using C3 Tools Upgrade Bundler, and everything has worked so far except Green Grass and High Tides, it just freezes my console upon load. Does anyone else have this issue? Deleting the song cache doesn’t fix the problem and I’ve tried everything I can think of, could it be the files? Thanks

Fat Halpert
    Participant

It probably has something to do with this song having a short version, and the bundler is using the short midi instead of the regular one. Train Kept a Rollin and Foreplay/Long Time should probably give you the same issue if you haven’t tried those yet.

You can reach me on Discord: Fat Halpert#3165

It probably has something to do with this song having a short version, and the bundler is using the short midi instead of the regular one. Train Kept a Rollin and Foreplay/Long Time should probably give you the same issue if you haven’t tried those yet.

Is there a known fix for this? I’ve managed to find workarounds for every other song in my library except for this song.

You can edit songs.dta from the original export file and delete the lines underneath ‘song_vocals’ (about 50 lines in my file, this includes the line (‘midi_file’ ‘songs/greengrass_short/greengrass_short.mid’) and the closing bracket on the next line). That should do it, although you can delete the unnecessary files from the CON if you’d like to save space.

I think that’s how I did it and it works for me.

You can edit songs.dta from the original export file and delete the lines underneath ‘song_vocals’ (about 50 lines in my file, this includes the line (‘midi_file’ ‘songs/greengrass_short/greengrass_short.mid’) and the closing bracket on the next line). That should do it, although you can delete the unnecessary files from the CON if you’d like to save space.

I think that’s how I did it and it works for me.

This fixed it, thanks a lot!

Actually yeah, the Boston and Aerosmith song have been giving me issues as well as the Outlaws. is it the same fix as the above mentioned?

Actually yeah, the Boston and Aerosmith song have been giving me issues as well as the Outlaws. is it the same fix as the above mentioned?

Those two songs have short versions too, so you could try the same method, yes. I’m not sure why ‘Train Kept A-Rollin” is giving you trouble, as there’s nothing in the RBHP project to upgrade it with, beyond a fix to some song information. Nevertheless, give it a try. Should work.

Hollywood_480
      Participant

Hello,

Can someone help me edit these tracks. I’ve have the same issue with the following songs, I delete the lines suggested in this post and the song still skips. I am using quick dta editor. Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button