Goodbye

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello, it’s been a while. I already posted this as a status update on my profile, but for anyone who might miss that, here it is again.

To all who still follow me here on C3 – I am leaving by the end of the year. Because of C3’s strict “no piracy” policies which I can not obey, and due to the difficulty of using this site, I can no longer consider myself an active part of this community. I have a stronger presence on Discord, GBAtemp, and GitLab than I do here, so my interest in continuing to be a part of this community has greatly waned.

If you want to continue to follow me, you can find the Rock Band Customs Project invite via my GitLab group, DISBOARD, or Discord Servers (do a manual search, since I’m not allowed to link to them here). You can also find me on GBAtemp, a great site which has not refused my work, and allows for much more talk of things that are not allowed here (even though they too have a “no piracy” rule in effect). I do a lot more than just talk Rock Band, and I’m even considering Guitar Hero hacks (spoiler alert! Whoops, too late. 😉 )

I don’t HATE anyone who manages this site or has an account here – in fact, I used to like it a lot here because I found so many helpful folks who were willing to take time out of their busy schedules to assist me. However, because C3 has become more than just a Rock Band hacking site, and the aforementioned issues, this has forced me to explore other options.

Changes will be made in the weeks prior to my account deletion, removing most references to C3 and replacing guides and software references in favor of others. There are some which may have to stay referenced in my project for now, i.e. the MIDI guide in C3’s wiki, as well as the expansive customs database, but I will be encouraging others within my project to use tools other than C3 tools, and to look for support elsewhere.

I will not be making any more posts here from now on, and I will not be creating a new account to rejoin this community. To all who run C3, thank you for what you’ve managed to help me accomplish, but it is time to move on. Goodbye forever.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button