Godsmack – Under Your Scars (Help with Keys polishing)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    EzloDQ
    Participant

I decided I wanted to chart my very first complete custom! I’m starting with a song that has a powerful message behind it. “Under Your Scars” by Godsmack is a song that was inspired by people struggling with mental health issues and addiction.

I plan on doing all tracks with manual reductions. If anyone has an instrument they are good at charting and would like to help, it would be much appreciated.

Drums – DONE (all difficulties and animations)

Guitar – not started

Bass – not started

Keys – in progress (expert pro done but needs some extra eyes before reductions start)

Vocals – very early stages

Anyone that wants to help out, just let me know!

EzloDQ
      Participant

Drums have been completed. I will be attempting vocals and keys next. Again, if anyone wants to have some fun charting any of the parts, just let me know! Probably be much faster (and probably more polish) than me since I’m pretty new to authoring still.

EzloDQ
        Participant

Expert pro keys have been charted. I used some online resources to piece together what was being played for the keys. I could use some help in various things such as note length, sustains, missing notes, technique, or whatever else needs tweaking. I haven’t played keys on RB3 in about 9 years so I definitely could use a more experienced eye/ear/player in determining what can be cleaned up.

midi file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZeXMLZwIpRUihYuD7CMKAytdSNCgjx5W/view?usp=sharing

Rendered wav file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p7v7Te26_c2gCSUL0ZnH6dtMvYyMQ_oV/view?usp=sharing

Anyone that wants to give the keys (or any track not started yet) some TLC, go ahead and take a look and let me know what you find!

dale
          Participant

Hey man just curious with the current mid file you have uploaded it doesnt have the drums charted. did you upload the wrong one? Second did you get any further into this song as it is a great song. thanks for your work on this great song. thanks again

EzloDQ
            Participant

At the time of this posting, I was super paranoid about someone taking my work and publishing as their own for some reason, so I purposely left out my drum track.

I took a bit of a break from authoring so I haven’t worked on it much. I am starting back up again and releasing this song as part of the chart-a-thon event in November/December.

dale
              Participant

cool man cant wait to see this track come up. thanks for your hard work

EzloDQ
                Participant
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button