Gigakoops’ Other Customs (12/16/16 – “Rock Me Amadeus” by Falco) (ON HIATUS)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Gigakoops
    Participant

Updated OP with Phase Shift converts for “Runaway (U & I)” and “Sandstorm” courtesy of ghostbyob!

mcatrn
      Participant

Thanks for Sandstorm! It is already stuck in my head without even playing it. DADADADADA DADADADADADADA DADADADADADADA

thanks for ps sandstorm! :excited:

Gigakoops
        Participant

Updated the OP with preview links to “imdabes” and “Sandstorm, courtesy of Lowlander and BravoGangUS, respectively.

Gigakoops
          Participant

New version of Sandstorm is in the OP. This addresses some chart errors, as well as other fixes.

Pro Keys

– Expert chart had some missing notes in some chords during the final two choruses. I’ve added these back in.

Drums

– Removed ghost snares during the intro, up until the first green crash, since they’re not really clearly audible in-game.

– Fixed a mistimed kick during the second quiet part.

– During the choruses, I put the rim hits on blue, so that Standard drums players don’t confuse it for a hi-hat.

Guitar

– Fixed animation during buildups not working correctly.

Gigakoops
            Participant

Even more fixes to Sandstorm, after having seen a stream of the Hard keys chart.

Keys/Pro Keys

Fixed reductions being inaccurate in the second buildup.

Drums

Fixed the drum intro, adding ghost snares back in after the first drum fill, since I’ve since learned that that was what was meant when it was first originally reported about.

Gigakoops
              Participant

With this week’s release, I think it should be obvious, but I’m back to releasing content via C3. Any future customs will be released there, up until they close the doors. I may not go back and rerelease these, so this thread will be where to find these customs.

Gigakoops
                Participant

This Christmas, I’m giving you…

Download Link

Okay, it’s not really that hard on anything other than keys. Though it should still be fun, especially for keys and drums players.

I highly recommend you play Undertale, because the game is freaking amazing. I also recommend you buy the soundtrack, as it’s one of the best video game soundtracks that’s been released in years, IMO.

Lowlander2
                  Participant

Seeing the quick turnaround after asking about the song’s BPM and realising you can make a quick but cool One Man Band video of it…

It fills you with determination.

Gigakoops
                    Participant

Seeing the quick turnaround after asking about the song’s BPM and realising you can make a quick but cool One Man Band video of it…

It fills you with determination.

Ah, cool! And yeah, after I found out there were others interested in the song, I decided to try and get it done before Christmas. Glad to see you’re enjoying it.

Gigakoops
                      Participant

Decided to try and crunch out another song for Christmas. This is what I could do within a day.

Download Link
                        Recommended for: Guitar, challenging drums, vocals (if death growls are your thing)

It’s pretty much like the other I Declare War song I put on the C3 database, only with more Christmas Vacation samples.

Gigakoops
                        Participant

Here’s a late-2000’s rap song that’s great for vocals.

Download Link

Recommended for: Vocals

Needed something easy to author to get me motivated again, so here’s a rap song. It’s great on vocals, though you can probably skip the rest.

BattlePenguin
                          Participant

I love that song! Had fun playing it too, thanks for charting it : )

Gigakoops
                            Participant

Today I give you, something I’ve been looking forward to releasing for a long while. This is one for the challenge seekers.

Collaboration with Chips (who did drums and parts of guitar)

Download Link

Recommended for: Guitar, Bass, Drums, Keys, Vocals, Full Band, Challenge

Gigakoops
                              Participant

I’m getting by these rather quick now. Here’s an experimental metal song with really hard vocals, drums, and keys. Guitar and bass are rather fun, too, even if guitar is sparse at times. The song itself has more of a surf rock-meets-breakbeat sort of feel to it, with rather dark, yet silly, lyrics mostly comprised of movie quotes.

Download Link

Recommended for: Guitar, Bass, Keys, Challenging Vocals, Challenging Drums

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Back to top button