Game Saves?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’m not sure if this is the place to ask, but does anyone have a completionist save they’d like to share? I’ve put many hours into the game, and while I’m not one of those super experts, I am a decent chunk through the final rank. I’ve completed all but 1 challenge for both guitar and bass (the 5 stars on all songs on expert, I have 7 to go), and gotten a decent amount on other instruments. However, the unlocks I have left to get are all too daunting, and not worth the commitment, especially Fox on the Run. Right now all I care about is customizing my band, and mastering every single instrument along with their pro variants is just something I can’t do. I have the instruments (except pro drums), but nowhere near the skill or time. I’ve looked for a save editor, but there doesn’t seem to be one available yet. Using the band editor program is just obnoxious, I don’t know the internal names of anything, and there’s no visual reference to see if everything works together. So if anyone would be willing to share a save with completionist rank, I’d be more than grateful.

As far as I know there is only one dude that completed all goals, his name is Hitoshura. I don’t think this savegame was uploaded anywhere.

AUSvivor
    Participant

Hitoshura_Rocking_Out_With_Bonus_John_Dr

Ya, that’s the guy. I member seeing a stream where he played every single pro guitar upgrades in a row non-stop, from easiest to hardest lol.

It was interesting to see someone play TTFAF on pro after playing like 2 days non-stop.

genaro227
      Participant

I wish it got uploaded, I can’t get the achievements that require me to share a playlist or something. I’ll never get a 100%

As far as I know it’s impossible to get the 2mil (which is maximum fans), because of a bugged goal or some shit. Hitoshura got all the goals that are possible to get.

There’s a goal in the game for having 3,000 songs in your library and playing all of them, but obviously the song limit of 2,952 makes that impossible. It’s assumed that the 48 trainers count in the game’s eyes as “songs”, making the intended limit of 3,000 drop to 2,952. As you might expect, it also makes the goal impossible to complete.

Ironically you can get over 3k songs on wii with cheats… lol.

I actually never checked if the goal was modded for wii (the coded limit is 1k)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button