funkydunkleman’s Customs (3/15) – AC/DC – Crabsody in Blue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 859 total)
  • Author

Thanks!!

I just want to say that I appreciate your work. I also like that you chart the actual notes, not make everything ridiculously hard just because. (The later GH games were famous for this.) Keep up the good work!

MrPrezident

Holy Friggin Crap, you are by far my favourite author in this subforum. Love it, love love love the songs you pick, the rest of the people I play with are always STOKED to see more METAL! A million thanks!

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
      MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

funkydunkleman
      Participant

Thanks man. Glad to hear that. Don’t worry I’m not stopping anytime soon!

MaybeTowelie
        Participant

Thanks funky! Love all the Highway to Hell songs (my favorite AC/DC album). I hope to eventually see Love Hungry Man, my 2nd favorite song off that album. You already got the first one knocked off, Night Prowler. Keep up the awesome work!

funkydunkleman
          Participant

I can say that if I were to complete an album, Highway to Hell would likely be the first.

Great songs, as always, but nice job setting up your thread for ease of use too. :excited:

Makes it easy to see what you have.

funkydunkleman
            Participant

Who loves trains? I love trains.

Featuring the most extensive pitched backing vocals yet, which for this band, is not saying much. The cherry has been popped on the their latest (but hopefully not last) album. The song features 3 Angus solos, and possibly the most non-sensical lyrics I’ve ever authored. Also, the band’s customs now span 38 years!

I know. You’re saying “what took you so long?”. Well, Reaper had crashed after I worked out a large portion of the vocals so I rage quit and and quietly muttered serenity now to myself for a little bit. But here it is! Enjoy!

Obligatory music video.

CrazyCanuck
              Participant

Holy fuck, your on fire! Thanks again and again.

funkydunkleman
                Participant

Shit. I screwed up. Re-download if you have it already. I forgot to update my dropbox. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Spindoctor
                  Participant
                    Who loves trains? I love trains.

I rage quit and and quietly muttered serenity now to myself for a little bit. But here it is! Enjoy!

Holy fuck, your on fire! Thanks again and again.

What Canuck said times ten!!!!! :rock: :golfclap:

funkydunkleman
                    Participant

A couple noteworthy updates to fill you in on;

The track had some minor lyrical problems. Those are fixed. In order to give more of an incentive to re-download, I pitched the backing vocals.

When sorted in the Highway to Hell album, this was accidentally track #4, when it’s the actually the tenth and final track. That’s fixed.

Thanks!

funkydunkleman
                      Participant

Who says I don’t listen?

Another track from HtH. Have a listen. Features a couple raucous solos, as well as a standout bass line. Not to mention some not-so-subtle references to cunnilingus once you pay attention to the words. Bon’s need to ad lib and throw in random words and noises made this track a headache to put vocals on. I think I’ll need to rely on Brian’s predictable style for the next few.

Enjoy!

MaybeTowelie
                        Participant
                          Who says I don’t listen?

Another track from HtH. Have a listen. Features a couple raucous solos, as well as a standout bass line. Not to mention some not-so-subtle references to cunnilingus once you pay attention to the words. Bon’s need to ad lib and throw in random words and noises made this track a headache to put vocals on. I think I’ll need to rely on Brian’s predictable style for the next few.

Enjoy!

……….

All I can say is, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!! I can not wait to get home from work tonight and play this! You rock!

Lowlander2
                          Participant

Oh man, if you end up doing Beating Around The Bush, I’d be a very happy chap.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 859 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button