Fucking great DLC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Just thought I would note that whoever did this weeks DLC deserves a thumbs up. :dance:

However, a pro upgrade would be nice if you guys could throw one in. *somebody told me* Cough cough*

TrojanNemo
    Participant

the post on our site covers who created which song, and we help each other in the process as well.

glad to see you’re enjoying them.

Let my just say that I am THRILLED that there is one more person out there that uses the PRO GUITAR. I am working on editor fixes with Ziggy, and other PRO authors are busy with releases. We do have a plan for post release PRO upgrades, so they dont always have to be bundled, but I am really trying to get the note markers to work before I go bonkers on upgrades again.

All that being said, I thought about doing Friday, but its a complex chart due to the 12 string and I in no way could get it done in any timely manner. (I leaned my lesson from the LZ pack. on 12 strings)

I do promise you that I plan to make more PRO tracks and when the final version of the Ziggy Editor is done, will do a tutorial demo, since I can knock out some pro tracks in as little as an hour (or as long as a week depending on complexity.)

Just thought I would note that whoever did this weeks DLC deserves a thumbs up. :dance:

However, a pro upgrade would be nice if you guys could throw one in. *somebody told me* Cough cough*

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button