Five Finger Death Punch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

i love five finger death punch. do you have any songs from any of the 3 albums?

songs like.

The Way of the Fist

Salvation

The Bleeding

Never Enough

The Devil’s Own

Hard to See

Burn It Down

Far from Home

Bad Company

American Capitalist

Under and Over It

The Pride

Coming Down

Menace

Generation Dead

Remember Everything

The Tragic Truth

Nyxyxylyth
    Participant
      i love five finger death punch. do you have any songs

http://db.customscreators.com

i love five finger death punch. do you have any songs from any of the 3 albums?

songs like.

The Way of the Fist

Salvation

The Bleeding

Never Enough

The Devil’s Own

Hard to See

Burn It Down

Far from Home

Bad Company

American Capitalist

Under and Over It

The Pride

Coming Down

Menace

Generation Dead

Remember Everything

The Tragic Truth

a few of these are actual rbn dlc or regular dlc done by hmx, i know this because i have at least Hard to See on one of my 2 8gb usb drives for rb3 but i’ll dl/upload all the ones & PM them to u dude

Hard To See and Burn It Down are both official RBN songs. If I’m correct, I think the rules of C3 state that we can’t release songs that have been officially charted for Rock Band (for reasons of wanting to maintain somewhat good rapport with Harmonix in the event that they ever stumble across this forum). I believe this also includes making 2x Bass and RB3 Versions of songs already in Rock Band. Admins, please correct this if I’m wrong.

As far as the other songs go, there’s a good possibility that they will be charted and released through C3 at some point. I know that Jdcow45 and I both enjoy 5FDP, so I can almost guarantee that at least one of us will push through some songs at some point. Which ones and when is unknown, but you can be assured that there are authors within C3 that enjoy 5FDP.

Bryan2Blazed
      Participant

Hard to See only has RBN1 drums. I think Under and Over It should be done 1st.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button