“Dream Features” thread

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    davidbrok5
    Blocked

Post 1 feature that’s not currently in the game that you’d absolutely love to see at some point

I’ll start: Player XP or PP, or some other form of song-external progression and ranking system. like Osu! has, but Clone Hero.

lifeismusic5
      Participant

A way to categorize your song lists, like grouping. Say you want to group your songs into little playlists without having to play every single song in the playlist at once.

Bansheeflyer

In Rock Band 4?

Keys.

mcatrn
          Participant

An option to sort all songs by date acquired. True for RB3 as well.

Dangus
            Participant

In Rock Band 4?

Keys.

Same.

For me .. I’d like RB4 to actually work for more than a few songs. It’s almost unplayable now for me after 2-3 songs.

Freezes or starts to stutter which just kills the game for me. So i’ve hardly been playing. Customs only mostly now.

As for a future RB game, I’d love for them to return the UI display of Rb3. Rb4 is so ugly and still lacks any real creativity.

Shroud
              Participant

In Rock Band 4?

Keys.

Ditto. Lack of keys means no reason for me to play RB4 over RB3.

Dream feature for me would be a “tone-cable” solution for playing a real guitar/bass in RB3.

dr waffles
                Participant

In guitar hero 5 you could organize songs by difficulty by EACH instrument, so drums difficulty, keys difficulty, etc. That would be so nice whenever I’m trying to get a friend into drums when they usually only play guitar/bass. another thing i wish you could do is sort by stars scores for each instrument, it’s a big hassle that I have to break out my drums just to check which songs i don’t have 5 stars on drums. the ability to organize by the lighter reviews of EACH profile.

if we’re talking features that would be dope but not AT ALL reasonable to expect would ever happen??

Background music video option, like phase shift/clone hero.

plugging more than 3 mics at a time, and the game would just track only 3 of those mics, it’d be REALLY convenient to set up 4 mic stands and never have to move the mics around whenever different people want to sing.

customizable max multiplier effect

customizable overdrive effect

AIM no longer being necessary, scoring all 5 instruments with the vocals getting overdrive, difficulty selection, and a results screen.

ws54
                  Participant

The ability to adjust, add, or take away notes that should/shouldn’t be there and then save a personal copy. So basically a simple in-game editor.

In Rock Band 4?

Keys.

+1

Would really like them to add the ability to customize the stages/arenas as well.

(apologies if this is too necro’d for site)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button