Download links not working

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to download this week’s songs, but the link pages just load and load until keepitfishy gives a 500 (internal server) error. All of the older song links that I tried today have the same result, but non-C3 keepitfishy links (like on the big spreadsheet) seem to work fine. I’ve downloaded all previous songs with the same browser/computer setup, so I don’t think the problem is on my end. Might this be related to the forum restructuring, and thus, website maintenance, or am I just missing something obvious?

espher
    Participant

Unrelated to forum restructuring. The forum is hosted on a different server than the files in any event.

I had someone else report this to me via e-mail but I just ran a test on a few links off the DB and they all worked for me. I tried last week’s again after reading this post and I was able to get them all again (although the first link took a few seconds to resolve). It may be hit or miss, I guess.

Farottone
      Keymaster

The server started returning 500s for any PHP script. I’m working on the scheduler, but nothing server-breaking. Anyway, the problem corrected itself.

Yeah, the links are working for me now, too. Thanks for the responses.

TrojanNemo
        Participant

i’m still seeing issues accessing anything of the PHP scripts. trying to track down the cause.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button