Do scores from regular DLC upload when you log back in?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sorry. I’m out of town & can’t check this myself, but I had a question… If I’m playing customs with my TU4 stick & I mix in a disk song or regular DLC, will the scores for that song hit the Leaderboards when I log back in with TU5?

Farottone
    Keymaster
      Sorry. I’m out of town & can’t check this myself, but I had a question… If I’m playing customs with my TU4 stick & I mix in a disk song or regular DLC, will the scores for that song hit the Leaderboards when I log back in with TU5?

If you’re on a separate cache file and save game diet, nope.

Is there a way to accomplish that? I was thinking about running all 3 Endless Setlists consecutively for a Rock Band Bash, & I need the Customs for the songs like Enter Sandman & Paranoid, but I’d like to have all that work added to my online scores.

Nyxyxylyth
      Participant

Is there a way to accomplish that? I was thinking about running all 3 Endless Setlists consecutively for a Rock Band Bash, & I need the Customs for the songs like Enter Sandman & Paranoid, but I’d like to have all that work added to my online scores.

Don’t mix. That path only leads to heartache, corruption, and despair.

Use one stick for customs play, with its own save game and cache, and a different stick for online play, with its own save game and cache.

Also, BACK UP your save game.

Don’t mix. That path only leads to heartache, corruption, and despair.

Use one stick for customs play, with its own save game and cache, and a different stick for online play, with its own save game and cache.

Also, BACK UP your save game.

Crap. I was hoping to get some online credit for playing the lamer disk songs during this little marathon. I guess I could switch sticks & sandwich the evaporated songs into a custom setlist in between what’s left of ESL 1 & 2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button