Die Toten Hosen – Hier Kommt Alex

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

first of all thank you for your HUGE effort!

I’m on TU5, RGH console, and I have all the songs in live format. There’s no way on earth to play

Die Toten Hosen – Hier Kommt Alex

Oasis – Rock ‘n’ Roll Star (I actually don’t care for this one, but somebody might)

with this setup, so I was thinking…

would it be possible to re-authorize those 2 songs with a slightly different artist and song name (if that is what rb3tu5 is watching in order to block those songs)?

the songs are already charted, it’s just a matter of re-issueing them so that they are playable again

thanks a million

Farottone
    Keymaster

We are not releasing songs that have been authored by Harmonix and in some way available to buy (either via the original disc or DLC). Regardless, TU5 won’t load songs with custom id, so you would be back to square one anyway.

thanks for replying….

so, what is the best setup?

TU4 and all the songs in CON format?

what’s missing from TU5 if I stay on TU4? Black hole sun?

Anyway, how can I downgrade? I guess I have to delete the gpd file from my profile, right?

Farottone
      Keymaster

The best setup is explained here:

http://customscreatorscollective.wordpr … 03/29/155/

You can keep TU5 so that you can buy new songs (do buy new songs from Harmonix and RBN authors, they deserve the love) and you can get TU4 for all the content.

I don’t think it’s specified in our video, but I always recommend creating a new gamer’s account with no Live connection for TU4, so you won’t be bothered with TU5 upgrades requests and your offline scores never get posted.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button