Did I break the C3 Database?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jaycap120
    Participant

I reecently tried uploading a custom song but I accidentally closed the window while it was in the process of uploading. Now, when I try to upload the custom again, it gives me an error and says that it has already been posted on the DB. However, when I search for the song on the DB it says that there is indeed 1 result, but nothing shows up. The song also doesn’t appear in my file manager so it’s not like I can upload a new version or delete it. Sometimes the DB glitches and the album cover for my custom song replaces other songs, so I guess the database has it in some form. This is very frustrating since I just want to make this custom available to people to play.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

FujiSkunk
      Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply. Those of us responsible for the DB code tend to be more active on Discord than on the forums lately. I encourage you to join our Discord server also, and then we can work on what the problem is here.

If you can’t join the Discord server for any reason, shoot me a PM to remind me to look at this issue, and I will do so.

https://discord.gg/j7G43226

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button