DenVaktare’s Customs – 5/10/20 – Birthday Rock Radio (TooL Edition) – Tool: Disposition – Broadcast Interrupted!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 14 posts - 466 through 479 (of 479 total)
  • Author
    DenVaktare
    Participant

It’s difficult to type words that can give this upcoming release the proper justification. I’m truly gratified to be able to experience what is the lords work that doth shine down upon the heavens into my xbox360. Thanks for giving thy customs to us humble disciples.

Sideshow, you always either crack me up or humble me with incredibly kind words! In this case, you’ve absolutely done both haha! Thanks so much. Now go forth and rocketh out! Spread the word of TooL!

You are way to kind! You’re customs are amazing and I was so honored to work on these TOOL tracks with you! I could never chart guitar and bass parts as good or as accurate as you! :rock:

I absolutely could not have done it without you, so you had better give yourself some props. And that’s very modest of you! I know you easily could. My drum charts on the other hand… definitely can’t touch yours! But thanks so much for the kind words! Seriously!

Yessssss! Can’t thank you and MrBurpler enough for all the hard work. Serious props to you both.

Super excited to play through these tonight!

I am so happy you’re still in the community brystmar! Thanks again for pointing out that duplicate practice section on Jambi. I would have never caught it! And thank you for the compliments! I super hope you enjoy playing through!

Awesome work you both did there

It’s gonna be really fun to play the old, the new, and the one you gonna bring in the next few weeks

Thank you so much for the time passed on this for us =)

Finally was able to get some time and play through the album, did guitar and drums play throughs. Fantastic stuff thank you, I can only imagine how difficult it was to do all these songs.

GRINT
      Participant

loving the new charts! was wondering, since i posted a thread in song requests a while back about disposition and reflection, and you said they would be coming soon. was wondering if you had any sort of update on how they were going?

DenVaktare
        Participant

loving the new charts! was wondering, since i posted a thread in song requests a while back about disposition and reflection, and you said they would be coming soon. was wondering if you had any sort of update on how they were going?

Haha oh man, you’ve got scary timing! That’s awesome to hear! =D

Yes! I apologize. Those should have been out, but they’ll be headlining my release for next Sunday!

Release Schedule for 2020:

May 3rd to May 9th:

Wonderful Week of Customs (Chevelle Edition):

Day 1: Chevelle – ??? – (Sci-Fi Crimes)

Day 2: Chevelle – ??? – (Wonder What’s Next)

Day 3: Chevelle – ??? – (This Type of Thinking…) & (Vena Sera)

Day 4: Chevelle – ??? – (The North Corridor)

Day 5: Chevelle – ??? – (The North Corridor)

Day 6: Chevelle – ??? – (Vena Sera)

Day 7: Chevelle – ??? – (Sci-Fi Crimes)

May 10th:

Mother’s Day 2-pack:

Our Lady Peace – ???

Our Lady Peace – ???

May 10th:

Birthday Rock Radio (TooL Edition):

8:00 a.m. – ???

9:00 a.m. – ???

10:00 a.m. – ???

11:00 a.m. – ???

12:00 p.m. – ???

1:00 p.m. – ???

2:00 p.m. – ???

3:00 p.m. – ???

4:00 p.m. – ???

5:00 p.m. – ???

6:00 p.m. – ???

7:00 p.m. – ???

8:00 p.m. – ???

August 4th:

Anniversary 4-pack:

Artists that have yet to have a song in the database!

October 31st:

Halloween Event*:

A 3-pack of Rob Zombie!

*If Rob releases his new album, I will likely turn the above into Halloween Rock Radio.

**Random Dates:

Pitched Vocal and Venue upgrades to any existing tracks in the database.

***I’ve also got a few collabs with a few authors in the works.

This year marks a somewhat “soft-retirement” meaning that I’ll be straying from new content to focus on polishing old content. When everything is done, I’ll explore a potential resurgence!

Hope you’ve all been well! I’ve missed you guys and look forward to spending my birthday here.

DenVaktare
          Participant

Here we go! It’s a Wonderful Week of Customs (Chevelle Edition)!

Day 1: This Circus

This song really grew on me and is now one of my favorites from the album. I think bass and guitar take on an interesting tone in this one. If you’d ask me which instrument appears to be the most fun I’d have a difficult time answering and would reply with : “Try ’em all out!”

Day 2: Grab Thy Hand

Here with a track from “Wonder What’s Next”! Between crunchy riffs and Pete’s aggressive vocals, what are you still doing here? Go play and enjoy!

*Also, a happy May the 4th to all you Star Wars fan out there!

Day 3: Humanoid & Get Some

It’s Two for Tuesdays! Which means we’ve got “Humanoid” off Vena Sera and “Get Some” off of This Type of Thinking. I really hope you guys enjoy!

Day 4: Paint the Seconds

Day 5: Mexican Sun

Day 6: Last Days

Day 7: Saturdays

“Saturdays” is an interesting song. It’s calming, but you’re rocking out at the same time. Chevelle certainly has a unique sound and they translate really well to Rock Band, in my opinion of course.

Hey everyone! That concludes a Wonderful Week of Customs: Chevelle Edition! Sad it’s over? Don’t be. Word from a bird is that an identical event will be taking place soon.

naginalJJ
            Participant

I’m kind of surprised Point #1 hasn’t been done yet honestly

hardcoredrummer
              Participant

+1 looks like only mia has been done from that album….

DenVaktare
                Participant

+1 looks like only mia has been done from that album….

I am halfway through charting my personal favorite from the album, but I’m a bit skeptical as to whether I should give any hints on it…

I do plan on doing Open/Point #1 if no-one else gets to it soon. Pete said that was one of his favorites to play live.

DenVaktare
                  Participant

Welcome listeners, to Birthday Rock Radio (TooL Edition)! It’s also Mother’s Day! That means today is going to rock, both literally and metaphorically! Due to its special nature, if our broadcast is interrupted, keep checking in this week for more content! This DJ is excited to be here with you guys so why not dive straight in?

***All times are in CST.

8:00 a.m.: Our Lady Peace – “The Birdman”

OLP serving as an opening act for TooL? You bet! The first track from their first album which happens to be one of my favorites!

9:00 a.m.: Our Lady Peace – “Supersatellite”

The next track from their first album is here! You all knew it was going to be from Naveed! Thus concludes our opening act! I will see you next hour with some headliner material! Stay rockin’!

10:00 a.m.: Tool – “Parabol”

“Who or what came before?” Well, this track did! I wonder what I’ll be bringing next hour…

11:00 a.m.: Tool – “Parabol/a”

That’s right, listeners! You can finally enjoy the transition in its entirety. With overhauled instrument charts from myself and Mr. Burpler, we’re sure you guys are going to have an awesome time!

12:00 p.m.: Lunch Break!

Sorry Listeners, this DJ need lunch! After the break, brand new never before done Tool! Are you as excited a I am?

1:00 p.m.: Tool – “No Quarter”

A track from Salival! This was requested moons ago and you’re finally able to experience Tool’s take on a classic Led Zeppelin track.

2:00 p.m.: Tool – “Reflection”

It’s this DJ’s honor to bring this custom up to full band! Please expect the polish very soon and sorry for the delay!

3:00 p.m.: Tool – “Disposition”

This track grew on me immensely and I wish I would have done it sooner!

**4:00 p.m.: Tool – “Intension

I am so happy to bring another track off of my favorite Tool album to you guys! I hope you enjoy and you can expect the polish soon!

**5:00 p.m. – Broadcast Interrupted – To resume later this week….

**I got surprised by some great people for a Skype birthday supper/party! If “Intension” isn’t up, it will be very soon! And I will see you guys later this week with “Ticks and Leeches” as well as pitched vocals for Stinkfist, Jambi, Rosetta Stoned, Right in Two, and more!

Thanks for tuning into Birthday Rock Radio! I really hope you’ve enjoyed the past few events. Happy Mother’s Day and thanks everyone! This is DJ DenVaktare, signing off.

MrBurpler
                    Participant

wow… talk about an ace up your sleeve! Can’t wait to play these!

DenVaktare
                      Participant

I think it’s time to finish what we started. Don’t you?

kono
                        Participant

I think it’s time to finish what we started. Don’t you?

I have recently stumbled into the world of customs, after Harmonix pulled the plug on new RB4 DLC. Tool and Chevelle were two of the first bands I sought out on rhythmverse, so I’ve found my way here to say thank you for your work on those catalogs.

Additionally, I hope you find the motivation to pick up where you left off with regards to adding pitched vocals to some of these masterpieces. If so, Jambi, Letter From a Thief, and Sleep Apnea are particular favorites. If not, well, I guess I’ll have to learn how to do it myself. 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 466 through 479 (of 479 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        Back to top button