Deftones Discography Project *Update 12/28/2019: Saturday Night Wrist complete!*

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    naginalJJ
    Participant

So I’m currently looking for someone to check over my drum charts before I post my songs since drums are a weaker point of mine. I’m not asking anyone to chart the drums for me (although I wouldn’t turn that down if offered) but just someone that I can send my rpp+audio too so they can look over things in Reaper and either tell me specific changes or just tweak it themselves and send it back to update. Please PM me if interested. If I get no responses, then I’ll just keep on trucking with my current drum chart quality and try to do my best to make sure they’re at the very least playable. Thanks!

Rez

i just saw these guys live and it was amazing and im a huge fan. keep up the great work man, i was looking for deftones and im glad i found your thread.

naginalJJ
        Participant

Glad to hear it. Things have been quiet here lately because the drums are being overhauled and for the future charted by the great Septekka so once I get those back releases will start back up

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

naginalJJ
          Participant

Engine No. 9 released!

Vocals and practice sections by spiralshadow123 and drums by Septekka!

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/engine-no-9-r17489

naginalJJ
            Participant

Also, all previous songs (sans Bored) have had their drum charts completely redone by Septekka so if you’re a drummer, make sure to grab the new versions!

DenVaktare
              Participant

Excellent. Thanks so much for the hardwork, naginal! (And a thank you both to spiralshadow123 and Septekka!) Can’t wait to play later!

naginalJJ
                Participant

RealCheese has officially called dibs on all instruments for the following songs:

Be Quiet And Drive
                  Digital Bath
                  You’ve Seen the Butcher
                  Entombed
                  Swerve City
                  Tempest
                  Romantic Dreams

naginalJJ
                  Participant

RealCheese just uploaded Entombed! Get it!

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/entombed-r17491

Blake
                    Participant

Hope you like it, working on Romantic Dreams now.

naginalJJ
                      Participant

Hope you like it, working on Romantic Dreams now.

Of course I like it, it’s Deftones! And any songs that get done in the meantime just mean that this project will get done that much sooner!

naginalJJ
                        Participant

Another awesome addition from RealCheese has been posted! Get it!

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/romantic-dreams-r17523

Holy cow guys, I just discovered C3 yesterday and I’m in love after seeing a Deftones discography project thread on the first page. They’re in my top 5 favorite bands of all time, thank you so much for this!

naginalJJ
                          Participant

Yeah I’m glad so many people are enjoying this so far! Makes all the effort worth it!

naginalJJ
                            Participant
                              Blake
                              Participant

Just wanted to point out that I did make a mistake towards the end of the “Entombed” guitar chart and it has been corrected and updated

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 94 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Back to top button