Deathstrike’s Customs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Welcome to c3

Welcome to C3!!!damn dude!i was waiting a lot of time for le internet medley!you rock!thanks for your bigs customs

Hey I took a look at your custom for le internet medley and just wanted to point out, when you are compiling the song in Magma, you should only put the music file in the backing track and put an empty audio track in the other tracks. Never put the music in every single track because not only will it make the custom too loud and distorted but it could also possibly blow out someone’s speakers.

Also, you should credit the original authors when you are using their charts. For “Le Internet Medley” you should be crediting My Little Rock Band from YouTube since it seems that you just converted their

Farottone
    Keymaster
      Hey I took a look at your custom for le internet medley and just wanted to point out, when you are compiling the song in Magma, you should only put the music file in the backing track and put an empty audio track in the other tracks. Never put the music in every single track because not only will it make the custom too loud and distorted but it could also possibly blow out someone’s speakers.

The audio too loud is the lesser issue. Hitting the whammy bar will distort the whole audio and during OD drum fills and misses you will lose part of the audio: so, yes, always only put the audio on the backing track, everything else has to be muted.

thanks for the feedback

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button