Dani Cali/Black Hole Sun as….CON?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

>original song cache loaded under TU5

>have “Dani California” and “Black Hole Sun” because of it

>Load new batch of songs today from USB

>get the odd “Your saved game file was created with a newer version of game” message

>accidentally click “OVERWRITE”

>Dani Cali and Black Hole Sun are once again hidden

>ALL OF MY FRUSTRATION

This is silly to ask, and I’m sure at least ONE of us in here has attempted it.

Seeing how the majority of us will never touch the leaderboards online, has anyone converted these two songs into CONS to bypass the concealing in TU4? Has it worked?

Oddbrother
    Participant

It depends on what details you’re looking for. But search for the thread, “Enter Sandman”. That’s one piece of information.

It depends on what details you’re looking for. But search for the thread, “Enter Sandman”. That’s one piece of information.

I just want them playable in the chance that the saved game gets overwritten again.

Black Hole Sun and Dani California are labeled under TU4 as unreadable exports because a certain company at that time bought exclusive rights for majority of RHCP and Soundgarden’s catalog. Soundgarden material got turned into a Guitar Hero export and the RHCP band game never bloomed because the company in charge thought it would be a better idea to make another fps game than cater to its rhythm-gaming fans (damn you Activision, damn you).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button