Customs Question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello friends! I am new to this forum, so please bear with me. I do not know if this is in the correct threat. Anyways, I do not own Rock Band 3 for the XBOX 360. I am however an avid player of Phase Shift. Is there any way to convert these .con files into something that Phase Shift can read?

Once again, my apologies and thank you!

espher
    Participant

There were some efforts under way to port our releases to Phase Shift. I’ll wait and let someone a little more versed jump in to discuss it.

Jerry1gman
      Participant
        Hello friends! I am new to this forum, so please bear with me. I do not know if this is in the correct threat. Anyways, I do not own Rock Band 3 for the XBOX 360. I am however an avid player of Phase Shift. Is there any way to convert these .con files into something that Phase Shift can read?

I use Editor On Fire to create my Rockband 3 customs and can do other rhythm games as well.

Download the Rockband song.

Use LeFluffieForRB3 and extract the mid file.

Open EOF and import the mid file.

File>Link to Phase Shift and launch the currently open chart in Phase Shift’s practice mode

You can download EOF here.

There is a EOF thread on the Phase Shift forms here.

The developer is very active in both.

Good Luck! :clint:

I use Editor On Fire to create my Rockband 3 customs and can do other rhythm games as well.

Download the Rockband song.

Use LeFluffieForRB3 and extract the mid file.

Open EOF and import the mid file.

File>Link to Phase Shift and launch the currently open chart in Phase Shift’s practice mode

You can download EOF here.

There is a EOF thread on the Phase Shift forms here.

The developer is very active in both.

Good Luck! :clint:

Thank you very much! I have figured it out. I had to convert the .mogg file into a .ogg file for it to read in Phase Shift and had to create a brand new song.ini file for the song, but this worked perfectly! Thank you very much! This is very helpful to us PS3 users who have no hope of ever getting customs onto RB3! Thanks again! Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button