Customs from The Other Side – 4/17 – Bob Kulick/Skull

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    bostengaable
    Participant

(incoming pt-br reply)

Os acentos? Eu só digitei a letra normalmente. Deve ter sido sorte minha que os caracteres apareceram direitinho. A não ser que você esteja falando daquele que junta o “supera a”, aí eu usei um caractere especificado na documentação da RBN.

legal! tou tentando fazer uma musica de raul seixas, (o tempo mapping ta um pouco ruim), mais pra frente por isso que perguntei, pra tentar colocar ç ou ~, muito massa suas customs e será que você ta planejando mais musicas brasileiras ?

rezavakili
      Participant

Great job on ‘The Guitar Man’, I enjoyed singing while playing the guitar. Thanks.

Nice cover – Any chance of Bread – “Everything I own”?

Nice cover – Any chance of Bread – “Everything I own”?

+1 or anything else by this band.

The Other Side
        Participant

New release, and probably the only one so far where I didn’t slack off on it for a long time! It was made in about seven-to-eight hours.

This one’s an old favorite of the Guitar Hero customs community. Here’s Warmen’s “Salieri Strikes Back”!

Download: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/salieri-strikes-back-r13969

No keys chart, unfortunately, but the project file’s available for any brave souls who wish to try to create one.

The Other Side
          Participant

New release! The people asked for it, and they’ll get it, just in time for New Year’s Day! Here it is: Another Massacration song – this one’s called “Metal Bucetation”!

Thanks to GreenPanda12 for offering advice on hearing bass notes.

Download: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/metal-bucetation-r15091

You plan to make more Massacration’s songs?
            (AQUI É BR HUEHUEHUEHUE)

I agree with the guy in the post above! But I will leave a request for the next Massacration song…

Evil Papagali please!!!! I remember there was a Frets on Fire chart around some years ago…

prerigos
            Participant

I agree with the guy in the post above! But I will leave a request for the next Massacration song…

Evil Papagali please!!!! I remember there was a Frets on Fire chart around some years ago…

i have the whole “discography”,but it’s guitar only/for GH3/PShift

The Other Side
              Participant

New release! This one’s a GH Aerosmith convert. Here’s a cover version of Mott the Hoople’s “All the Young Dudes”!

Download: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/all-the-young-dudes-r15339

RBPUK
                Participant

Thanks for the Hoople cover been way over due.

The Other Side
                  Participant

This new release is something a little different. It’s a duel between a standard drum kit, and a traditional Japanese percussion instrument.

Here’s WagakkiBand – “Battle of Drums and Wadaiko (Live at J-Melo)”!

No vocals because, well, I don’t know Japanese, unfortunately.

Download: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/battle-of-drums-and-wadaiko-r15590

The Other Side
                    Participant

New release! This contains one of the greatest guitar solos of all time, and was released as GH3 DLC before being featured in the Rock Band Network, but as a live version – here’s the original studio version of Steve Vai – “For the Love of God”!

Download: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/for-the-love-of-god-r16547

TheSheepQueen
                      Participant

4036002_JizzFace9.jpg

Are you planning to do more Brazillian music?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button