Customs acting… strange

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hey there, guys. I am NOT new to the custom world, but just new to this forum. Well, for some reason, I installed a few customs on my friends xbox and loved it so much I bought an xbox of my own to play customs on. WELL, for some reason, the cameras are staying at a fixed camera angle. I’ve tried several, America Fuck Yeah, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Led Zeppelin stuff, all of it the same deal. Fixed camera angles. Any idea why? :confused:

(ALSO, all of the customs worked perfectly normal on HIS xbox, with animations and all, but when I run it with the SAME DISC on a different xbox, animations are lost)

Wait, I think I have figured it out… hold on.

TrojanNemo
    Participant

You say you’re not new to customs, but that’s one of the first issues that people encounter when they start with customs. It’s been asked and answered on this forum and pretty much every forum out there.

You need Title Update #4. Search in here for the link.

Let me correct myself XD I am not new to customs as in I was creating and releasing customs for Guitar Hero 3 and Rock Band 2 with RawkSD obviously, and I was releasing a bunch of songs for Phase shift back in the day. I found my problem, apparently I’m a dumb ass and deleted the update and forgot to put it back on. slow day. ._.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button