Custom Songs Video Animations on disc RB3

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I’m a bit curious here… I was told that the video animations of the characters playing will not work on disc RB3 (Only if you have TU4)… Yet I recently gotten a few Rock Band 3 customs that has the animations working (One being Metallica’s Enter Sandman song)…

so I’m curious… What’s up with this?

TrojanNemo
      Participant

I’m not sure I understand your question.

If you’re asking why Enter Sandman has animations on a clean RB3 disc that doesn’t have any Title Updates installed (is that it?) it is because it is not a custom, it is an official song from RB1.

The reason you need TU4 for “customs” to have animations is because TU4 enabled the use of the RBN format, which has the animations in the venue track in the midi, and the milo_xbox file just has lipsync. In official content all animations are in the milo_xbox file.

Why is this even a question? You need TU4.

Anonymous

Why is this even a question? You need TU4.

1. I got curious.

2. I don’t need TU4… And don’t even have it. I would get it if I could though.

TrojanNemo
          Participant

That kind of comment merits a :facepalm: icon.

Anonymous

Why? Not my fault I can’t get TU5 via Xbox Live so then I can replace it with TU4… Dial-Up is Indeed a pain…

If there is a way to get TU4 onto my Xbox without the requirement of getting TU5 via Xbox Live, then please say so. I’m all ears.

Note: After rereading that, it could sound a little harsh. I have no wish to be mean or anything of that sort. I’m just asking in a friendly manner.

espher
              Participant
                Why? Not my fault I can’t get TU5 via Xbox Live so then I can replace it with TU4… Dial-Up is Indeed a pain…

If there is a way to get TU4 onto my Xbox without the requirement of getting TU5 via Xbox Live, then please say so. I’m all ears.

Note: After rereading that, it could sound a little harsh. I have no wish to be mean or anything of that sort. I’m just asking in a friendly manner.

> Download TU4.

> Put it on your USB drive.

> Win.

Anonymous

> Download TU4.

> Put it on your USB drive.

> Win.

Where? Cause I tried that already a lot of times and never got the file into the right specific spot… (I know for sure Xbox files gotta be placed in the right specific spot to work!)

espher
                  Participant

DataContent0000000000000004541091400B0000

That is to say,

Data

Content

0000000000000000 (no specific profile)

45410914 (Rock Band 3 folder)

000B0000 (Installer folder — you probably need to create this)

Anonymous
                      -snip-

Thx. Nice to have that done finally.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Back to top button