Custom Song Spreadsheet Organization

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I was looking through the custom songs thread on xbox360iso, and there were some songs that were recently uploaded that have not shown up yet on the Custom Songs spreadsheet. Then I compared it to the GHtoRB3 spreadsheet, and thought it could need some improvement. I know, I know, easier said than done and tedious, but it IS worth noting the issue. Anyway, here are my questions:

1a. How often does the spreadsheet get updated?

1b. Do certain members have permission to edit it? Or is it a free-for-all bona fide editing system?

2a. Is it possible to have an organized “uploaded/last updated” column? It’ll help sort out new releases rather than skim through the entire spreadsheet to find a new song (if any) through the different dates.

2b. Or maybe we could have a “Recent updates” page GHtoRB3 style, with Game, Artist, Song, Date edited, and details.

3. Also, maybe a “Problem Reports” column/separate sheet? Citing objective issues, such as “Missing Album art,” “listed difficulty tier too easy/hard on (instrument),” “doesn’t show up in game,” “venue animations not in sync,” “(instrument) chart not in sync,” “muted/muddy sound,”

and NOT “This song sucks!” “Needs MOAR MEWZ,” “This song broke my vase!”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button