(Currently) Unused Multitracks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Pearlized Pistol
    Participant

I’m not sure if this is where I should post it, but I have a relatively large number of multitracks that I am currently not working on (and some I KNOW I will never do), and I’d like to make available to whomever wishes to work on them.

I will upload them upon request (my internet is slow). If you start working on one, or I have a song posted that you are already working on, let me know and I will take it off of the list. If a song is in bold it is a track I really want to work on, and will help you with it ASAP in any way I can if you choose to start working on it.

If a track is in italics, it is a song I could pretty much could not care less about, but I have downloaded the multitracks because it was recognizable and had some major mainstream appeal.

All other tracks are somewhere in between.

Lastly, tracks are organized by Artist, then by Album (if applicable), then by title. All files are in wav format unless otherwise noted

TL;DR: me gusta no me gusta Let me know if you start working on one.

Buck Cherry – Crazy Bitch (mp3)

Black Light Burns

-Scream Hallelujah*

-Scream Hallelujah (THR3’S_B3TTA_THAN_ON3 Remix) (Contest Winner)

Breathe Carolina – Sellouts (feat. Danny Worsnop)

Deuce – Story of a Snitch

Device – You Think You Know

Hollywood Undead – Le Deux

KC and the Sunshine Band – Get Down Tonight (cover)

KoRn:

See You On the Other Side (International Special Edition + iTunes track) & (Album) [flacs]

-Twisted Transistor

-Politics

-Hypocrites

-Souvenir

-10 Or a 2-way

-Throw Me Away

-Love Song

-Open Up

-Coming Undone [super-split wavs] (currently editing/reconstructing)

-Getting Off

-Liar

-For No-One

-Seen It All

-Eaten Up Inside

-Last Legal Drug (Le Petit Mort)

-Too Late I’m Dead

-Appears

-Inside Out

KoRn III: Remember Who You Are (Special Edition) (album) [flacs]

-Uber-Time/Oildale (Leave Me Alone)

-Pop a Pill

-Fear is a Place to Live

-Move On

-Lead the Parade

-Let the Guilt Go

-The Past

-Never Around

-Are You Ready to Live?

-Holding All These Lies

-Trapped Underneath the Stairs

-People Pleaser

The Path of Totality (Special Edition) (album) [flacs]

-Chaos Lives In Everything

-Kill Mercy Within

-My Wall

-Narcisisstic Cannibal

-Illuminati

-Burn the Obedient

-Sanctuary

-Let’s Go

-Get Up (feat. Skrillex)

-Way Too Far

-Bleeding Out

-Fuels the Comedy

-Tension

Linkin Park

-Enth E End (Feat. Kutmasta Kurt & Motion Man) [mp3s]

-Lost in the Echo

Marvin Gaye

-Ain’t Nothing Like the Real Thing

Massive Attack – Teardrop (House, M.D. theme)

Nirvana

-Moist Vagina

-Pennyroyal Tea

OneRepublic – If I Lose Myself

Pitbull – Don’t Stop the Party

Shiny Toy Guns

-Speaking Japanese

-The Sun

Nyxyxylyth
      Participant
        Radiohead – Reckoner

MINE

I’m on these too:

Marvin Gaye

-Mercy Mercy Me

-What’s Going On

Pearlized Pistol
        Participant
          Radiohead – Reckoner

MINE

I’m on these too:

Marvin Gaye

-Mercy Mercy Me

-What’s Going On

Love your sense of humor xD

Fixed.

ws54
          Participant

I’ll grab Seether – Tonight, and do it eventually.

Pearlized Pistol
            Participant
              I’ll grab Seether – Tonight, and do it eventually.

Sure you don’t want to do it tonight? /badpun

Here ya go:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i3yh9 … onight.zip

AddyMills
              Participant

I’m actually quite a Pitbull fan. I wouldn’t mind doing a custom of Don’t Stop the Party.

I’m actually quite a Pitbull fan. I wouldn’t mind doing a custom of Don’t Stop the Party.

Any chance of you doing “Give Me Everything Tonight” along with it?

Pearlized Pistol
                Participant

No problem. Here is the mediafire folder: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/1jzov8ue3d6vm/Pit_Bull

You can either download the tracks one by one (as they upload), or you can wait (7 hours) until they are all uploaded, and just download the entire “Don’t Stop The Party” folder. Just a warning the total file size on this one comes out to 2.4 GB because the files are so split.

Enjoy! :]

AddyMills
                  Participant

No problem. Here is the mediafire folder: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/1jzov8ue3d6vm/Pit_Bull

You can either download the tracks one by one (as they upload), or you can wait (7 hours) until they are all uploaded, and just download the entire “Don’t Stop The Party” folder. Just a warning the total file size on this one comes out to 2.4 GB because the files are so split.

Hey Pearl, just wondering if the stems finished uploading. The last uploaded file was around 10:30 (MF time) last night. But the total filesize is about 675MB. You mentioned it was well over 2GB, did something happen to the files?

I also have a big collection of stems. I have Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrel’s Ain’t No Mountain High Enough (Unmixed, sadly, and I’m not that good with mixing to get an accurate mix of the song for a custom. If so, I’d totally chart it.) and way more others. A question about the KC and the Sunshine band stems: Are they the original stems, or cover stems?

I have a bit of interest in “The Sun” by Shiny Toy Guns, if possible.

Pearlized Pistol
                    Participant

Hey Pearl, just wondering if the stems finished uploading. The last uploaded file was around 10:30 (MF time) last night. But the total filesize is about 675MB. You mentioned it was well over 2GB, did something happen to the files?

Ah, crap. I forgot to plug my laptop in last night and it died. I’ll upload what didn’t upload last night when I get home in 3 hours.

Pearlized Pistol
                      Participant

Don’t Stop the Party is fully uploaded. Sorry about the delay!

I also have a big collection of stems. I have Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrel’s Ain’t No Mountain High Enough (Unmixed, sadly, and I’m not that good with mixing to get an accurate mix of the song for a custom. If so, I’d totally chart it.) and way more others. A question about the KC and the Sunshine band stems: Are they the original stems, or cover stems?

I’ll upload The Sun asap now that I’m done with Pitbull.

I can’t seem to find Get Down Tonight atm, I’ll have to get back to you on that whenever I find it.

Pearlized Pistol
                        Participant

I can’t seem to find Get Down Tonight atm, I’ll have to get back to you on that whenever I find it.

The Sun is uploaded:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/p8o4zkzka7moh/The_Sun

The Sun is uploaded:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/p8o4zkzka7moh/The_Sun

Thanks!

RyanHYK
                          Participant

You know what, I’ll bite. Give me “Pom Poms”.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button