Couple of requests.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Update: Added songs by Pearl Jam, Crush 40, Lee Brotherton, Bowling For Soup, A2, Paul Simon, Good Charlotte, Prince, Goldfinger, Flogging Molly, Queen and Rumspringa.

Fat Halpert
    Participant

Drunken Lullabies is RBN, unless you’re really dyin for the studio version.

You can reach me on Discord: Fat Halpert#3165

Drunken Lullabies is RBN, unless you’re really dyin for the studio version.

I would much prefer the studio version over the live version, but I guess I can live with the live version for now.

RainbowDash321
      Participant

Prince and The Revolution is already in the making. It doesn’t come out on June 7

Prince and The Revolution is already in the making. It doesn’t come out on June 7

Good to know. I’ll cross it off the list now.

Update 4: Added songs by MIKA, Liam Lynch, Plain White T’s, Jet, Sublime, Stan Bush, Mark Morrison, Simple Minds, Tim and Eric, Schoolly D, The Amity Affliction, and various songs from ‘Steven Universe’.

Yes, my man. +1 on all these songs.

Mini Update #1
        Added KISS live performance with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra
        (Which is, in my opinion, the best version of the song)

Mini Update #2: Added songs by Cold Chisel, John Mellencamp, John Williamson and DVDA.

Mini Update #2: Added songs by Cold Chisel, John Mellencamp, John Williamson and DVDA.

+1 on True Blue and the Cold Chisel songs.

TrojanNemo
        Participant

Are you 100% sure that none of those songs are available in the Rock Band Network? Because if I go looking and it turns out they are, you might get banned.

So why don’t you do the hard work for me and make sure to remove anything on that list that may be available from RBN and let me know once you’ve done that. Then I’ll unlock the thread.

TrojanNemo
          Participant

Alright, thread unlocked after clarification was PM’d to me. Carry on.

Update: Added songs by Dropkick Murphys, The Living End, The Strumbellas, and Jesse Frederick.

glenh2oman
            Participant

+1 For Johnny Cash, Mumford and Sons, and Paul Simon!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button