Constant Loading Time/Crash (PS3)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PikedPike
    Participant

So I downloaded and converted one song perfectly fine (the DK Rap), got it loaded and even played it. I don’t know if it was sheer bliss that I got one song to work, or cockyness, but I decided to then add over 200 songs that I have wanted.

I (think anyway, I took the same steps I did the first time) did everything correct, but now the game either just doesn’t load the set list, or it crashes. I even deleted almost all the songs and the problem persisted.

Is it like one bad song causing this, is it the adding songs too quickly. I really don’t know

Thanks in advance for the help, I look forward to being able to play these. But now I can’t even play any songs.

If you use Pro Keys 2 Hands, you a cheater, just saying

Well, obviously one song(s) is causing the problem. Probably a typo in the songs.dta file. The only solution is to divide the songs and try to figure out which one is the culprit, I mean, try 100 songs at a time, if they work then move on onto the next 100 songs. If it crashes, then split those into 50-50 and repeat. I don’t know if you understand me. That’s the solution everyone gives when this happens.

You can also refer to this thread of mine, because I had the same problem a few months ago.
      http://customscreators.com/index.php?/topic/18034-freezing-songs-on-ps3-ofw-484/&do=findComment&comment=1000047584

PikedPike
      Participant

Oh I forgot to say thanks. Yeah one of the songs I imported had the issue. I hadn’t found it yet, I kinda ran out of time before the party I had, but I got 200 songs to work and that is enough to start with honestly.

Thanks

If you use Pro Keys 2 Hands, you a cheater, just saying

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button