Chips’ Customs Corral – 03/01/17 – Converge 5 Pack!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Derek
    Participant

Easy Talk is probably my favorite track off Garden Window, and GE is quite possibly my favorite album of theirs (though the one they dropped this year is quite good, too). Really stoked to see these brought to RB. Will grab them and give them a whirl later today.

Easy Talk is probably my favorite track off Garden Window, and GE is quite possibly my favorite album of theirs (though the one they dropped this year is quite good, too). Really stoked to see these brought to RB. Will grab them and give them a whirl later today.

Agreed on Easy Talk/Garden Window, my favorite song/album of theirs by far. I’ve only heard Garden Window and Endless Light, but haven’t been able to get into the latter anywhere near as much. Garden Window is shaping up to become one of my favorite albums in general. Hope you enjoy it!

Xer

Very cool to see some O’Brother tracks, I’ll need to try these out (I’ve mostly only listened to the Death of Day EP by them). Aimless Arrow is still kicking my butt though, up to 96% now. Thanks for charting these!

A somewhat quick one I put together in the last two days. Like the other Vektor song I did, this song is unrelenting and brutal on both guitar and drums. This one’s from their absolutely amazing third album that came out earlier this year.

Vektor – Pillars of Sand

Download

Listen

Bansheeflyer

Now that’s some kick-ass album art.

I want to like Vektor but I really cannot get past the vocalist.

Now that’s some kick-ass album art.

I want to like Vektor but I really cannot get past the vocalist.

That seems to a common complaint about Vektor. I think he’s a perfectly competent thrash metal vocalist, but that certainly isn’t gonna be everyone’s cup of tea. Their music on all 3 albums is incredible though, definitely worth trying to get into!

Another Vektor tune from Terminal Redux today, this one’s the hardest of the bunch on guitar.

Vektor – Pteropticon

Download

Listen

I doubt anyone here gives a damn, but I charted Vektor – Liquid Crystal Disease for a project on FOF.net on expert guitar.

4 new songs today, one good old fashioned chug fest of a pack.

Meshuggah – Clockworks

Download

Listen

Meshuggah – Combustion

Download

Listen

All Shall Perish – Wage Slaves

Download

Listen

Converge – Trespasses

Download

Listen

naginalJJ
          Participant

I would download all of those so hard if they had at least bass added but alas I must wait and hope that you or some other kindly soul adds it to them. Great song selection though thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I would download all of those so hard if they had at least bass added but alas I must wait and hope that you or some other kindly soul adds it to them. Great song selection though thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hahaha, man. If only all 4 didn’t have such tragically inaudible bass guitar. I’ll see if I can find some motivation to put together some bass charts anyway.

Xer

Hahaha, man. If only all 4 didn’t have such tragically inaudible bass guitar. I’ll see if I can find some motivation to put together some bass charts anyway.

Not sure how helpful it is, but here’s a bass tab for Combustion: web tab, GP5 (can convert GP5 to MIDI with TuxGuitar), and a bass tab for Clockworks: web tab, GP5. Couldn’t find any for the other two.

I’m always stoked to see more Converge in the database, thanks for charting these!

Not sure how helpful it is, but here’s a bass tab for Combustion: web tab, GP5 (can convert GP5 to MIDI with TuxGuitar), and a bass tab for Clockworks: web tab, GP5. Couldn’t find any for the other two.

I’m always stoked to see more Converge in the database, thanks for charting these!

Thanks man! I assume Trespasses and Wage Slaves are mostly going to be simpler versions of the guitar tabs anyway. Some EQ tweaking should do the trick well enough.

2 more Intronaut songs off their recent-ish 2015 album today, for a total of 5 customs on here by this very talented and often overlooked group. I also made damn sure to chart bass for both songs this time around.

Intronaut – Digital Gerrymandering

Download

Listen

Intronaut – The Unlikely Event of a Water Landing

Download

Listen

4 new songs today, all from renowned indie rock bands. These were originally meant to be part of a 6-pack but I’ve put a couple charts on hold to get these out as they’ve all been sitting on my HDD in an entirely playable state for months.

Wintersleep – Drunk On Aluminium

Download

Listen

Bloc Party – Luno

Download

Listen

Portugal. The Man – Mornings

Download

Listen

The Weakerthans – The Prescience of Dawn

Download

Listen

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button