Charting Keys/Pro Keys from sheet music

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hey guys, i’m stumped on how to go about charting keys/pro keys with sheet music because i was able to find some yet when i finally am able to get it turned into a midi file…half the notes are outside of the range for rock band on both keys & pro keys. i even looked at a synthesia version of the custom i’m working on yet the notes i noticed are outside of rock band’s range as well, i can’t even chart using it because one of the notes isn’t showing up under the notes on reaper so please help me out here.

raynebc
    Participant

You may have to transpose the right hand part of the keyboard down an octave or two, whatever makes the song playable without unneeded lane shifts.

You may have to transpose the right hand part of the keyboard down an octave or two, whatever makes the song playable without unneeded lane shifts.

i’m a complete idiot when it comes to piano octaves, never learned to play one or any of the technical terms for it :confused:

TrojanNemo
      Participant

You’re going to have to learn at least the basics if you’re going to author pro keys…so get to learning!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button