Character Creator

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    xiaNaix
    Participant

There seems to be some confusion on the official RB4 forums about the use of created characters.  If what I am reading is to be believed, you can only use ONE created character and the rest of the band is automatically filled in with prefabs.  There are reports that this is not just in quickplay but even in tour mode!

Apparently the problem on PS4 is that you can only have one player logged in to a PSN account and the rest have to play as “guest.”  That means only the player who’s logged in has their score saved, etc.  Someone reported that on Xbox One they are able to log everyone into the same Live account but they did not say whether each person could pick a created character.

Hetz
      Participant

I have the Xbox One version and everyone can log in as themselves and create their own character. I’m not sure about the PS4 version.

I have the Xbox One version and everyone can log in as themselves and create their own character. I’m not sure about the PS4 version.

But you can’t have created characters as stand-ins, correct? I liked making custom characters in my band and not using pre-made characters.

Hetz
        Participant

But you can’t have created characters as stand-ins, correct? I liked making custom characters in my band and not using pre-made characters.

Correct, at least I haven’t found a way to do it. Hopefully they can add that back in. Im also not liking the lack of creating setlists. So, you can only play one song at a time in quickplay. You can get around that, kind of, by “playing a show” but then the scores are not saved to the leaderboards, due to the way they handle overdrive in that mode and Career mode.

mcatrn
          Participant

Bigger issue for me is how limited the character creation options are.  You choose from a handful of pre-selected facial structures.  There are two body types…masculine and feminine.  No chance at present to create a true-to-life avatar.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button