Caserol23’s WIP OPM Charts

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Caserol23
    Participant

Hi I’m Caserol23, this is my first time again to post on there, this thread will be the list of finished and working charts of mine, i focused charting on our OPM (Original Pinoy Music) simply as Filipino music, now these are the few charts i completely finished…

Faithful Love
      Faithful Love - Cesar Manalili
      Download “Faithful Love”
      <br>
      Larawang Kupas
      Larawang Kupas - Jerome Abalos
      Download “Larawang Kupas”
      <br>
      Pano
      Pano - Zack Tabudlo
      Download “Pano”
      <br>
      Titibo-tibo
      Moira Dela Torre
      Download “Titibo-tibo”
      <br>
      Lamasin Ang Suso
      Tubero - Lamasin Ang Suso
      Download “Lamasin Ang Suso”
      <br>
      Pweh
      Tubero - Pweh
      Download “Pweh”

Charts will be charted next:

1. MJQ-P/Versequence – Melody (feat. Hatsune Miku) [Tagalog/English Version]
      2. Plethora – Bagong Lipunan
      3. Valley of Chrome – Forever Young
      4. COLN – Lakas (feat. Dale Jairus)
      5. Eraserheads – Ang Huling El Bimbo

This thread will be updated the updates through comment below, i post if still working on or finished, your are free to comment, if you’d help me to find what’s error on my charts and this is all of my charts
      All “Caserol23” Charts

• This topic was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by FujiSkunk.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by FujiSkunk.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by FujiSkunk.

FB: /Official.Caserol23

MrBrightside80808
      Participant

Hi Caserol!

Fellow Pinoy here. I was genuinely surprised to see your work! It gave me the push to finally start authoring. I’m still learning the ropes so may take a while for me. I’m working on some 90’s and early 00’s rock for my friends to play. Such as
        Eraserheads – Pare Ko
        Eraserheads – Magasin
        Parokya ni Edgar – Sayang
        Rivermaya – Kisapmata
        Sponge Cola – Jeepney
        Silent Sanctuary – Rebound
        and some others.

Cheers!

Caserol23
        Participant

Hi Caserol!

Fellow Pinoy here. I was genuinely surprised to see your work! It gave me the push to finally start authoring. I’m still learning the ropes so may take a while for me. I’m working on some 90’s and early 00’s rock for my friends to play. Such as
          Eraserheads – Pare Ko
          Eraserheads – Magasin
          Parokya ni Edgar – Sayang
          Rivermaya – Kisapmata
          Sponge Cola – Jeepney
          Silent Sanctuary – Rebound
          and some others.

Cheers!

I’ve been registered here almost 3 years, since this forum and site migrated, i am willing to help you from that songs, my downloaders are really few, i am really-really free, as of now i’m making a new chart project…

I’m authoring the songs complete and complex as possible, specially with Clone Hero (is a massive hit Guitar Hero clone rhythm game) with Guitar Hero Live parts

By the way, We can make more OPM Charts as many as possible, cheers Pinoy! 😀

MrBrightside80808
          Participant

I just finished Jeepney by Sponge cola. I’ll upload once I’m happy with the quality (still playtesting).
            I’ll let you know what songs i plan to do next so that we won’t duplicate our efforts. I noticed we have some similar interests. For example I won’t make Ang Huling El Bimbo since you plan making it. Looking forward to that one!

Caserol23
            Participant

Yes, i planned it, dont worry about the duplication because the system will detect if the song is already existed on the database, as for now, i really struggling charting vocals, the pitch and even animation are null, i’m re-authoring most of my releases now since 2019, my OPM is a lot of errors, someones play my customs, the vocals is really awful, i need to find a vocalist to test my customs…

MrBrightside80808
              Participant

I use lalal.ai to split songs into drums, bass, vocal and guitar stems… it’s easier to chart when the instruments are separate..
                then I look for piano versions of the songs in youtube.. usually the piano will follow vocals so that i dont have to do trial and error..

this tutorial is very helpful

i’ll test your songs and you can test mine when i upload.

thanks!

MrBrightside80808
                Participant

Caserol23
                  Participant

i like that, this could be our advantage, but if you test about vocals, first i dont have a xbox (my xbox is now broken, unable to bring to life), and i dont have a vocals to test yours…

MrBrightside80808
                    Participant

Hi,

who do I talk to about verifying account? I have 5 songs ready to upload but on my account it says unverified and 0 MB/ o song limit. Thanks!

Caserol23
                      Participant

there’s a left side panel of your DB Account a ‘red rectangle’ just click request a storage and the administrator wants you to wait in 24 hours to verify your access into their database 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button