C3 CON Tools v4.0.0 [01/25/18]

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,150 total)
  • Author
    TrojanNemo
    Participant

Magoo, try this version and let me know if anything changes. Changed a default setting that autoscales the form based on Font size…which is enabled by default.

http://www.keepitfishy.com/rb3/lefluffi … B3_131.rar

Kinda Fixed it, The picture is fine, but now I have scrollbars I can’t get rid of.

Screen shot http://gyazo.com/ca0b452aac4420e48d617f6d2a79ecb6

TrojanNemo
      Participant

just for testing purposes, change your font to 100% default size please. i think it’s going to come down to that for you. the reason you have scroll bars is because the font in the menu, which is a default font, is too big (again, compare to the pictures in the OP). because of the size of the font, the menu bar is too big, so it pushes the form down and beyond the bounds of the container form.

also, all the labels are too big so the text is getting cut off. it all seems to stem from the size of the font.

espher
        Participant

From troubleshooting a lot of corporate apps I can tell you that the font size scaling that some people do breaks a lot of window size/layouts for things with a mix of fixed and relative positioning.

My computer was at 150% zoom instead of 100%… This was apperently done out of the factory… Shucks… But changing that to 100% did the trick.

KyleJCrb
          Participant

A small but interesting bug: when packaging songs that have special characters somewhere in the artist or song names, the encoding of the text changes in the songs.dta and causes the text to break in-game. For example, Motörhead and Mötley Crüe get replaced with garbage at the umlaut characters in the repackaged dta. It doesn’t break anything else so it’s not a huge issue, but it is there.

espher
            Participant
              A small but interesting bug: when packaging songs that have special characters somewhere in the artist or song names, the encoding of the text changes in the songs.dta and causes the text to break in-game. For example, Motörhead and Mötley Crüe get replaced with garbage at the umlaut characters in the repackaged dta. It doesn’t break anything else so it’s not a huge issue, but it is there.

What are you running for regional/non-Unicode settings? I ran into this problem with RB:HP for a while and sorted it out, but it choked and died when I was using any East Asian language as a region + non-unicode.

TrojanNemo
              Participant

this is because some songs require UTF8 encoding and some songs require ANSI encoding, and you can’t have both in the same file, so one or the other loses. the majority of songs are fine with ANSI, so that’s the default. I’m already trying to figure out a way around it, but i don’t know if it’ll ever be possible.

KyleJCrb
                Participant

What are you running for regional/non-Unicode settings? I ran into this problem with RB:HP for a while and sorted it out, but it choked and died when I was using any East Asian language as a region + non-unicode.

My non-unicode settings are set to English (United States). I wonder if just extracting the dta, editing it by hand, then injecting it back in would break anything. I’ll give it a shot.

Trying to get my ducks in a row with so much software. I’m trying to use ZiggysProEditor and i’m confused by all of this software. Don’t RB3maker and Le Fluffie accomplish the same thing or am i confused (yes i am definitely confused, but excited to get going)

Thanks for your help and great stuff so far

Farottone
                  Keymaster
                    Trying to get my ducks in a row with so much software. I’m trying to use ZiggysProEditor and i’m confused by all of this software. Don’t RB3maker and Le Fluffie accomplish the same thing or am i confused (yes i am definitely confused, but excited to get going)

Thanks for your help and great stuff so far

LeFluffie is an extraordinary piece of software that you can however skip at the beginning, because rb3maker will easily convert your RBA files (the files Magma creates) into CON files (the files that go on the console).

Jdcow45
                    Participant

Just thought I should point out that in the Visualizer there isn’t a RB3 Version button there are two Convert buttons.

TrojanNemo
                      Participant

yeah, this is still outdated. I can only work on 5 things at a time my man. give me some time.

the second Convert button was there to allow you to place it on either side of the image. one of those will go in the next update and be replaced by rb3 version along with many many changes I have planned.

Jdcow45
                        Participant
                          yeah, this is still outdated. I can only work on 5 things at a time my man. give me some time.

the second Convert button was there to allow you to place it on either side of the image. one of those will go in the next update and be replaced by rb3 version along with many many changes I have planned.

Okay sorry I wasn’t aware that this had already been addressed sorry for the redundancy. Just a thought could you also implement a NONE option so I can remove an icon if my custom isn’t a Multitrack, Convert , RB3 Version etc..?

TrojanNemo
                          Participant

by default the icons won’t be enabled, in this version you have to click on them to enable them. on the update coming it’ll pick up the Magma flags and will set them for you. have you tried using it at all? if you click on something it enables it, click again, disables it.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,150 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button