C3 CON Tools v4.0.0 [01/25/18]

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,150 total)
  • Author
    TrojanNemo
    Participant
      I’m using the set list manager to list the songs that have the pro guitar upgrade. And my nirvana songs list as having No Part, which is not true in the game.

Setlist Manager reads your song cache. The song cache you linked to, none of the Nirvana songs have Pro Guitar, as the song cache lists them. So unless you got some special situation going on where those pro upgrades are stored elsewhere on the cache, unlike with every other song, all I can say is rebuild your cache and try again. I also checked and your cache has a LOT of duplicate songs. Do you actually have all those duplicates? If not, again, rebuild your cache. Something is wrong with it.

Also, is there anyway to turn off the backup feature in the Quick DTA Editor?

Not in this version. I can add it if that’d be useful. I don’t see why you wouldn’t want a backup in case the tool messes up, but your call.

Jerry1gman
      Participant

I rebuilt it just before asking. However you maybe on to something, I did move all of my upgrades from the marketplace into a pack, and Columbo777’s into it’s own pack as well. I thought about bundling all of them into their respective song, I may just do that.

When I edit more than one DTA, I end up with all these backups everywhere. What I am doing is adding the guitar tuning to the title of the songs. I was going to use the set list manager to see where I left off. The original being moved to a ‘backup’ folder might be a good compromise?

TrojanNemo
        Participant
          I rebuilt it just before asking. However you maybe on to something, I did move all of my upgrades from the marketplace into a pack, and Columbo777’s into it’s own pack as well. I thought about bundling all of them into their respective song, I may just do that.

How the pro upgrades are packaged shouldn’t make a difference, in theory. If all your upgrades are packed together, do none of them show up with setlist manager, or only some don’t show up? If you could narrow down which ones don’t show up and a theory as to why, I could take a look at that.

When I edit more than one DTA, I end up with all these backups everywhere. What I am doing is adding the guitar tuning to the title of the songs. I was going to use the set list manager to see where I left off. The original being moved to a ‘backup’ folder might be a good compromise?

I’ll add something to next version.

Jerry1gman
          Participant

Thanks for your help and time TrojanNemo

Sorry for being a noob, but what exactly would I need to do to remove the songs from the non-rb3 Queen packs and then repack them? Can’t stand all the duplicates.

TrojanNemo
            Participant

You have two choices, and both are done with Quick Pack Editor.

1) dePACK the pack, so you have all songs individually in one folder. Delete the ones you don’t want, then create a pack with the remaining songs using Pack Creator.

2) Remove the songs you don’t want in Quick Pack Editor, then click on rePACK and the new pack will be created without those songs.

And how do you get the Queen packs to work in the editor?

TrojanNemo
              Participant

You can start by watching the tutorial video and then reading the help documentation that comes with Quick Pack Editor.

TrojanNemo
                Participant
                  Could you add a mogg player?

and have mixers

Why? All you got to do is extract the mogg and throw it at Audacity. That’s already ridiculously simple. Not to mention I have no experience with complex audio playback like that.

Never say never? Maybe? Partially?

What’s Nemo up to now?! :-D

Could you add a mogg player?

and have mixers

Why? All you got to do is extract the mogg and throw it at Audacity. That’s already ridiculously simple. Not to mention I have no experience with complex audio playback like that.

Never say never? Maybe? Partially?

What’s Nemo up to now?! :-D

Cool

Can’t wait

It will be fun to hear the guitar tracks to songs

Cool

Can’t wait

You need to keep in mind it still won’t work for encrypted song and you won’t be able to hear the guitar track for any songs that don’t have multitracks.

Dash Riprock
                  Participant

Here’s a question.

I recently revisited a few projects that were saved before Magma was updated to use numeric IDs. The cons produced by these projects have all been converted to numeric IDs using the batch tool. I’d like to add more tracks to these projects while retaining their current ID. I know Magma re-uses IDs saved in new projects, but how can I get it to re-use the IDs assigned (to my projects) during the batch conversion process?

TrojanNemo
                    Participant

Cool

Can’t wait

Yeah you’re way overshooting your hopes. See where I said “maybe” and “partially”. Playback with granular control so you can isolate a stem can be accomplished by playing the game. Ain’t nobody got time (or the tools in C#) to make that happen.

Here’s a question.

I recently revisited a few projects that were saved before Magma was updated to use numeric IDs. The cons produced by these projects have all been converted to numeric IDs using the batch tool. I’d like to add more tracks to these projects while retaining their current ID. I know Magma re-uses IDs saved in new projects, but how can I get it to re-use the IDs assigned (to my projects) during the batch conversion process?

This is a Magma question, so I’m going to answer it there for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

TrojanNemo
                      Participant

Cool

Can’t wait

Yeah you’re way overshooting your hopes. See where I said “maybe” and “partially”. Playback with granular control so you can isolate a stem can be accomplished by playing the game. Ain’t nobody got time (or the tools in C#) to make that happen.

Ok

sorry

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,150 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button