C3 CON Tools v4.0.0 [01/25/18]

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,150 total)
  • Author
    TrojanNemo
    Participant
      TrojanNemo
      Participant

I haven’t forgotten about you guys…but the next update is so big…there’s quite a few things that can go wrong…this is an example

http://www.keepitfishy.com/rb3/oops.jpg

:wth:

Nyxyxylyth
        Participant
          I haven’t forgotten about you guys…but the next update is so big…there’s quite a few things that can go wrong…this is an example

http://www.keepitfishy.com/rb3/oops.jpg

:wth:

SWEET MOAR A7X!!!! (a LOT more)

naginalJJ
          Participant

YES Critical Acclaim(2)(2)(2)(2)(2)(2)(2)!! My favorite A7X song!

raynebc
            Participant

That glitch would be even better if it was showing the fibonacci number sequence.

Jerry1gman
              Participant

I’m trying to remove songs from packs.

Is the only way to delete a folder is to rebuild a package from scratch?

If so, I would like to request an import folder feature to make it this process more simple.

TrojanNemo
                Participant

Yes and already done. Will be in the upcoming update.

Jerry1gman
                  Participant
                    Yes and already done. Will be in the upcoming update.

You Rock!

I hate being so asky on this forum but could someone give me a quick rundown on editing album covers/album titles/song names with Lefluffe? I’ve been trying to edit things and getting nowhere. I wanna get the original covers/albums for the Supertramp tracks plus there’s a couple of slight innaccuracies in some of the official customs that have been bugging the crap outta me.

TrojanNemo
                    Participant

Hoping to have Le Fluffie for RB3 v2.0 out in the next two days!

Be very excited! :c00l:

TrojanNemo
                      Participant

well, that took longer than 2 days…but here we go. this is NOT for the weak at heart.

Le Fluffie for RB3 v2.0 RC1 (Release Candidate 1) is now available from the OP. There’s plenty of images and a very long change log with all the new features and changes.

Please, pretty please, please with sugar on top, READ the READ ME file. I have spent enough hours on this that the Geneva convention probably considers it cruel and unusual punishment. Don’t make me waste time answering questions that you could answer yourself by reading the READ ME file. If you encounter an issue that’s not addressed in the READ ME, then post here and i’ll try to help you.

This RC1 represents what I believe is good enough to be the official release. Rather than do another private beta, i’m making it a public C3 beta. Please do not post this on other forums until I announce that it is in its final stage.

I already have plans for 2.1 and 2.2, for I need a break for now!

P.S. I removed the detailed, tutorial-like READ ME PDF. This READ ME is just my conversational change log, which has basic instructions. If anyone wants to update the old READ ME PDF to include all the new features, please contact me.

TrojanNemo
                        Participant

UPDATE

v2.0.0 RC2

VISUALIZER
                          - Added option to include user logo...must be PNG image up to 224x33 pixels (or smaller). Click on the clear rectangle (bottom of the album art) to select an image. Click on it again to drag your logo to where you want it. Right click and select "Clear logo" to remove the logo.
                          - Significantly improved code to better understand the songs.dta entries and reduce crashes/failures
                          - Improved code for extracting the songs.dta and album art to make the process quicker and more efficient

PACK CREATOR
                          - Improved (but not completely fixed) special characters not showing correctly after making a pack
                          - Fixed pre-set filenames for packs to no longer have Windows forbidden characters
                          - Cleaned up how songs.dta files are generated: no more empty spaces, no more useless comments, each song entry separate by a blank line
                          - Changed how Pack Creator "resets" so you can continue creating pack after pack with no issues
                          - Fixed problem with the "Bonus Rock Band 2 Tracks" pack not working well and causing crashes
                          - Added a few new pack thumbnails

SONG EXPLORER
                          - Added option to extract the Package Image and Content Image thumbnails...just right click on either image and choose Extract
                          - Added option to easily select all text in the text boxes: either press Ctrl+A or double click the text box
                          - Changed process so Content Images no longer get overwritten during opening, now will show the true embedded image until / unless you change the Game ID
                          - Improved logging to persist after resigning/rebuilding pack
                          - Improved code to "Visualize!" a song...this makes the process quicker and more efficient

BATCH RENAMER
                          - Improved code to remove some of the random (2) that would be appended to some files based on a certain combination of settings
                          - Improved code to remove the "Can't create file because file with same name exists" error

Here’s a sample of a Visualizer image with a user logo…the TrojanNemo is a png on top of the album art. You can put it anywhere within the confines of the album art space.

TrojanNemo
                          Participant

UPDATE

We’re up to 2.1 now folks…this update brings you the Pro Bundler! … plus some very necessary bug fixes. I strongly recommend everyone update.

v2.1
                            PRO BUNDLER (new!)
                            - allows for easy and quick bundling of songs with their pro upgrade - drag and drop the song, drag and drop the upgrade con or upgrade files, press Bundle...that's it! The songs.dta and upgrades.dta files are combined, the song's midi and the upgrade midi are combined, song is rebuilt as "filename_bundled". Your original files are not edited.
                            - Added -probundler argument: add it to your shortcut after the .exe: ...LeFluffieforRB3.exe" -probundler and LeFluffie will bypass the main screen and go straight to the Pro Bundler

PACK CREATOR
                            Fixed several bugs pointed out by C16 (thanks!)...now it should work as intended:
                            - When using an existing folder structure, everything under "foldername/songs" and "foldername/songs_upgrades" are counted and added
                            - Better feedback to the user as to how many existing files are found
                            - Better feedback as to how many total new files are found
                            - "Continue previous session" works as intended and incorporates new files added to the input folder

SONG EXPLORER
                            - Fixed bug where if you replaced a file in a song with a file of smaller file size, the package would show up as corrupt on the Xbox dashboard.
                            - Improved extracting by drag-and-dropping to desktop code...no more "extracting" inside of the program, better communication with the user and deleting of temporary files

Download in the OP.

TrojanNemo
                            Participant

UPDATE

v2.1.1
                              - Added ability to export the log throughout the entire Le Fluffie, just right-click on the log box and select 'Export log file'
                              - Fixed bug in Pack Creator that would throw an exception when counting files
                              - Allowed Pro Bundler to accept DTA and MID files (before, only lowercase dta and mid)
                              - Added comprehensive error catching for Pro Bundler's handling of the midi files
                              - Fixed drag and drop in Song Explorer (broken in v2.1)
                              - Changed behavior in Song Explorer, now besides changing the game ID and image, it also sets the Title_Package correctly for proper sorting in the Xbox dashboard
                              - Fixed bug in Batch Renamer that would result in skipping renaming of a file but would report it was renamed correctly

Given how many bug fixes there are, I strongly suggest everyone who actually uses this (can you please chime in, let me know, you know?) should update to this version.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,150 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            Back to top button