C3 Automation Tools

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 419 total)
  • Author

I’m having an issue running CAT.

I have Python 2.7.6 installed and REAPER 4.22, and whenever I try to run CAT.py it gives me this…

It does it with both the 32x and 64x versions, I’m using the C3 project template just trying to get it to run… any help?

Farottone
    Keymaster
      – Can you run CARV? If not, you have an issue with Reaper and/or Python, not CAT
      – Can you run CARV? If not, you have an issue with Reaper and/or Python, not CAT

I Can’t, but I don’t know what to FIX.

Anything that you know that might help?

Farottone
      Keymaster

I Can’t, but I don’t know what to FIX.

Anything that you know that might help?

I’d say check that you installed the correct Python version for your system and that it’s correctly linked in Reaper.

I’d say check that you installed the correct Python version for your system and that it’s correctly linked in Reaper.

I tried a few different versions, but they all give a crash. I don’t know what else I can try…

TrojanNemo
        Participant

For starters, your picture above shows that you’re using x64 REAPER. Make sure to install 32-bit REAPER, Python, RBN plugins and CAT, in that order, then try again on 32-bit REAPER.

Ditg
          Participant

not knowing how to author songs, how difficult would it be to take someone’s con file and add reductions to it? Is it a simple procedure or can you not do it with just the finished con file?

Farottone
            Keymaster

Not too difficult, you need a basic knowledge of Reaper. I would suggest to download a CON, extract the MIDI file, load it in Reaper and play around with it first.

Not sure if this is only me but when I press Create phrase markers, it does not work.

Farottone
              Keymaster
                Not sure if this is only me but when I press Create phrase markers, it does not work.

Make sure your lyrics contain the @ character where you want your phrases to begin.

Make sure your lyrics contain the @ character where you want your phrases to begin.

Thank you, I will test that out.

MissingElements
                Participant

Where do I find Python?

TrojanNemo
                  Participant

I think there’s this cool page, maybe called Google or something like that. I hear that if you go there and type stuff it helps you find it. Crazy.

^^^^^^

This is a case in which… Yeah, a simple Google search would have answered much faster than asking on the forum…

StackOverflow0x
                    Participant

So like, why isn’t there any way to account for any accidental 3-handed parts on Drums? Or more commonly, why can’t 3-limbed parts on drums be reduced out of Medium and Easy in any way at all? Auto reductions don’t catch it and none of the combinations of tools account for just that without impacting the whole chart.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 419 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Back to top button