Buying songs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Can you still buy rockband 3 dlc

RainbowDash321
    Participant

Yes….on PS3 and Xbox 360. RB3 DLC songs are closed on Wii.

WiNdER2k
      Participant

Yes in the rockband store but I tried to bought some songs in the rockband network and they are no longer available is it just me??

Yes in the rockband store but I tried to bought some songs in the rockband network and they are no longer available is it just me??

Rock Band Network songs were removed from the Xbox/PS3/Wii stores in March of last year.

So that explains why you can’t purchase them.

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but does this mean these songs that were formerly available for RBN, but now no longer are, could be posted as customs?

MrPrezident

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but does this mean these songs that were formerly available for RBN, but now no longer are, could be posted as customs?

Absolutely not. An author would be free to create their own version of the chart from scratch.

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
          MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

Oh, yeah, that’s what I meant. I didn’t mean the exact same file. I just meant could someone do a custom of that same song, but do it themselves. I’ve noticed that there usually aren’t customs for officially released songs so I was wondering now that it is no longer officially available for purchase via RBN, if it would be ok for someone to make a custom.

Bansheeflyer

Oh, yeah, that’s what I meant. I didn’t mean the exact same file. I just meant could someone do a custom of that same song, but do it themselves. I’ve noticed that there usually aren’t customs for officially released songs so I was wondering now that it is no longer officially available for purchase via RBN, if it would be ok for someone to make a custom.

An author would be free to create their own version of the chart from scratch.

This is not correct. You cannot make a custom of a song, even if it’s de-listed. Alternate versions of the song are okay (like live versions and alternate recordings) but not any version used in Rock Band.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button