Buy DLC from Microsoft Store in .CON ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TheFalconZ
    Participant

Hey guys, quick question here about buying DLC on Microsoft’s website through a PC. Are they directly linked to a Xbox account and therefore to a Xbox, or can I manage to get them in .CON format?

Oh, and is it actually legal? ‘Cause I’d buy the song, but am I allowed to have it in .CON format?

Thanks!

TrojanNemo
      Participant

Anything you buy for the Xbox downloads to the Xbox, not to your PC. And purchased content is not in CON format, it will be in LIVE format and it will only work on an Xbox with the profile used to purchase the content.

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk.

lifeismusic5
        Participant

Anything you buy for the Xbox downloads to the Xbox, not to your PC. And purchased content is not in CON format, it will be in LIVE format and it will only work on an Xbox with the profile used to purchase the content.

I think he’s asking if you could switch or change it to .con format or something, I don’t know if that would actually work.

TrojanNemo
          Participant

There is virtually no legitimate reason to do that. We are not going to discuss how to pirate DLC on here.

apricot
            Participant

giphy.gif

Rocker1999
              Participant

I think he’s asking if you could switch or change it to .con format or something, I don’t know if that would actually work.

You can, but discussing this is just asking for people to get suspended

So like when is this thread getting locked or something? It’s now getting on touchy territory.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Buy DLC from Microsoft Store in .CON ?’ is closed to new replies.
              Back to top button