Brand New – The Devil and God (Full Album) (Need Vocal charter)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone, at the moment I am working on a full-band version of Brand New’s “The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekr_grCX1KM

I’m charting Guitar/Bass/Drums/5 lane keys. Could anyone lend help on vocal charting?

jameskrop
    Participant

holy cow, my daughter and i will be so happy when this is released. I have no idea how to chart but i need this album. If you need some tester me and my kid will play the crap out of this album for you.Please keep up the hard work and release this pack.

I haven’t the slightest idea how to chart vocals, but what I can do is test them for you if you get someone to chart them. I know this album front to back and would easily be able to test the vocals for you if you were able to put together a working version.

Please please please keep working on this.

pksage
      Keymaster

Needs more Your Favorite Weapon. :colbert: Or maybe their Modest Mouse cover album Daisy.

jameskrop
        Participant

Is anyone working on this still?

I would also like to know the progress of this, i can do playtesting if you need it

Doesn’t look like this has much of a chance, but giving it a bump hoping for the best.

Great cd, and way underrepped on RB.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button