BornGamerRob’s New Releases

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BornGamerRob
    Participant

Let’s do this. Since I can’t change the title of my older topic any longer, let’s just start a new topic that just focuses on new releases. When I have a new release, I will make a post to this topic with the newest offerings. And since we can longer edit the posts either, I will not put any information aside from this in the initial post.

BornGamerRob
      Participant

NEW RELEASE: BAD WOLVES – ZOMBIE

This song is not necessarily new, as you will find a guitar-only version in the database. I wanted to really play and sing on this one, so I ended up doing my own version. Nothing is taken from the guitar-only version. However, since duplicates are no longer allowed in the database, this will be the only place you’ll be able to find it aside from my YouTube channel.

This custom is really special. Every so often one comes along and really gets me, and this one qualifies. You’re emotions will heighten during the harmonies, and you will actually feel part of the music when playing the drums. The world lost Dolores O’Riordan (of the Cranberries) shortly before this song was recorded. She actually approved of this version and was going to be singing back up vocals on it, but died just days before being able to. Bad Wolves contemplated not even recording it, but in the end, they knew Dolores would have wanted it out there. So they put recorded it without her back up vocals, made a video that paid tribute to her original video and donated a lot of the proceeds to charity.

I am really bummed I cannot get this into the database and offer it to more people, but hopefully you find it here.

DOWNLOAD | VIDEO PREVIEW

Hope you enjoy!

BornGamerRob
        Participant

NEW RELEASE: MAXBAND – UNSAID

I’m super, super thrilled to chart this one and release it. Bringing that pop-punk sound into the current, I couldn’t be happier to now finally play it in Rock Band. But almost no one will know who this is; however, if you like post punk era stuff, you should give it a listen.

It’s pretty fun all around, but the drums in particular are the most challenging, being super fast and needing a good amount of endurance to get through them (especially towards the end when you are worn out but still needing to keep hitting at the same pace).

DOWNLOAD | VIDEO PREVIEW

Hope you enjoy!

mcatrn
          Participant

Sweet! Thank you!

tenswired
            Participant

I downloaded Zombie, it’s pretty awesome. By any chance do you know how long it takes to get “verified” to give me access to upload my own customs? Or how to speed up the process? I’ve been waiting like 7 weeks and I still can’t upload. I’ve got 13 songs (and counting) ready to go.

BornGamerRob
              Participant

thanks! and wow, you have 13 songs already? it should not take 7 weeks to get verified for sure. my best advice is join the C3 discord and let someone know. not sure how to hit a moderator around here, but i’m not in charge of anything so not sure where the issue is in the pipe and why there is a delay. i was set up so long ago, i don’t even know the steps anymore. sorry!!

tenswired
                Participant

Do you have the name of the Discord? I found an old post with a now defunct link to a C3 discord account but that’s all I can find.

BornGamerRob
                  Participant

sorry. not part of that server anymore and i don’t think i could invite you even if i was. contact Bansheeflyer either on Discord or here and ask for an invite. banshee should be able to get you set up.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button