Blitz Confirmnation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I felt like that I should say (As it was asked before in another thread) that you can play “RB Exports” (Such as “Enter Sandman”) on Blitz ONLINE and there is a scoreboard! (Including myself, there was only a total of 8 players who played “Enter Sandman” online).

Would that not be a way for harmonix (and MS) to know you were using customs and could get you banned?

Farottone
      Keymaster
        Would that not be a way for harmonix (and MS) to know you were using customs and could get you banned?

Which never happened when Rock Band 3 was at full speed, you can imagine how likely it is now that it’s being phased off.

Anonymous

All 7 other players who played it are still on Xbox Live and I’ve personally spoke to a few of them and such.

I really think Harmonix and MS simply don’t care about customs.

I tried about an hour ago, and I could play through Enter Sandman, but there were no leaderboards, and I got kicked out of Rock Central afterwards. I also couldn’t play Any Way You Want It at all, without a “Disc Unreadable” error. I assume that’s what happens when you try to play customs under TU5 on RB3, so I assume that was it.

Anonymous
            I tried about an hour ago, and I could play through Enter Sandman, but there were no leaderboards, and I got kicked out of Rock Central afterwards. I also couldn’t play Any Way You Want It at all, without a “Disc Unreadable” error. I assume that’s what happens when you try to play customs under TU5 on RB3, so I assume that was it.

I’m talking about Blitz, not Rock Band 3. I only got TU5 ONCE on 3 and didn’t last long before I went back to TU4.

I’m talking about Blitz, not Rock Band 3. I only got TU5 ONCE on 3 and didn’t last long before I went back to TU4.

I was talking about Blitz.

Anonymous

I was talking about Blitz.

You must not be connected then cause the leaderboards has ALWAYS been there for me. Same 8 people on it (Including myself)…

Harmonix isn’t about to ban the folks that fed them all these years.

I was permanently banned from the RB forums over two years ago for “Distributing Rock Band songs for years”!

TrojanNemo
              Participant

That’s entirely different from playing customs though.

I remember when that happened, and it was because they either confused you with petermesh or just plain didn’t like that you were on his dlc thread. If that’s the case I don’t know why they picked on you and not the other countless people in that thread.

In any case, different scenario from playing customs.

That’s entirely different from playing customs though.

I remember when that happened, and it was because they either confused you with petermesh or just plain didn’t like that you were on his dlc thread. If that’s the case I don’t know why they picked on you and not the other countless people in that thread.

In any case, different scenario from playing customs.

Yeah I know was just adding my 2 cents, should have said I wasn’t trying to relate my experience with being banned on XBL, I don’t really remember what I said but I simply asked a question in a thread on the RB forum nothing to do with customs and when I got up in the morning to check the thread I had been banned for no reason, I’m pretty sure they had a rat!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button