beard216’s C&C’s: (“Decompression Period” by Papa Roach! 9/20)

Viewing 15 posts - 1,936 through 1,950 (of 2,189 total)
  • Author
    beard216
    Participant

And for those who are wondering

where “The Sin and the Sentence” is…

I’m still working on it,

I needed a Trivium break. Lol.

Here’s proof!

“Beauty in the Sorrow” by Trivium

hmv8Ec9.jpg

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/beauty-in-the-sorrow-r20480

Frets: sodamlazy & Miscellany

ROCK ON & STAY BEARDED! ,,/

beard216
      Participant

“Broken Box” by Queens of the Stone Age

xh7ger2.jpg

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/broken-box-r20500

Frets: Ungrateful Dead

ROCK ON & STAY BEARDLY! ,,/

beard216
        Participant

Can you handle this?

“This Lullaby” by Queens of the Stone Age

l8crOH6.jpg

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/this-lullaby-r20504

“Someone’s in the Wolf” by Queens of the Stone Age

dIszFBj.jpg

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/someones-in-the-wolf-r20505

“Skin on Skin” by Queens of the Stone Age

GV5a1r2.jpg

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/skin-on-skin-r20506

“”You Got a Killer Scene There, Man…”” by Queens of the Stone Age

1vDR7e4.jpg

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/you-got-a-killer-scene-ther-r20507

“Long Slow Goodbye” by Queens of the Stone Age

NCiHqlF.jpg

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/long-slow-goodbye-r20508

Frets: Ungrateful Dead

ROCK ON & STAY BEARDED! ,,/

Hi, please immediately remove the content of mine reposted here without my permission. You can verify the legitimacy of this request by messaging gabe#9999 on Discord.

Haken – Premonition

Haken – Nocturnal Conspiracy

Haken – Insomnia

Haken – Deathless

It can be found on page 89 of this thread.

beard216
          Participant

Hi, please immediately remove the content of mine reposted here without my permission. You can verify the legitimacy of this request by messaging gabe#9999 on Discord.

Haken – Premonition

Haken – Nocturnal Conspiracy

Haken – Insomnia

Haken – Deathless

It can be found on page 89 of this thread.

You didn’t have to DM me about this if you were just gonna post here as your only post ever.

For everyone else, I’ll keep in touch. Don’t know when I’ll be back in my regular capacity, but I will be back. No offense mods, but shit like that above is redic. Like he was EVER gonna post them on here. -smh-

Beard out. ,,/

Bansheeflyer

Welcome to the C3 board, gaebpls! We’re very glad you took the time to create an account with us to view some of these awesome users. I can see you’ve found beard216’s thread containing some conversions of charts from sources other than C3/Rock Band! It’s great that he takes the time to convert these songs so the original authors’ hard work can be further enjoyed by the C3/Rock Band community, all with full credit to the original authors on every song converted!

Thank you for taking the time to visit and we hope to see you again soon.

beard216
              Participant

Welcome to the C3 board, gaebpls! We’re very glad you took the time to create an account with us to view some of these awesome users. I can see you’ve found beard216’s thread containing some conversions of charts from sources other than C3/Rock Band! It’s great that he takes the time to convert these songs so the original authors’ hard work can be further enjoyed by the C3/Rock Band community, all with full credit to the original authors on every song converted!

Thank you for taking the time to visit and we hope to see you again soon.

My mod-in-shiny-banshee-armor. I wasn’t so nice. Lol.

pumpkinpie
                Participant

beard216 – i hope you dont let one user discourage you from continuing your great work here at C3 – I for one really appreciate everything you do (along with original charters as well) !

Farottone
                  Keymaster

I see no reason not to continue bringing content to RB3 users. I’m not wasting time debating the merits because it’s beyond reasonable but just ignore whoever doesn’t want their charts ported and we’re all better for it.

The biggest issue I see here is that beard simply didn’t ask before he converted those charts. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely don’t mind having my stuff accessible for more people, and for another game. However, let me give some examples real quick:

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/fractured-frames-scattered-r15413

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/smoke-em-if-you-got-r14394

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/no-pity-for-a-coward-r11216

These three charts were already more than 5 years old at the time they were converted. The Suicide Silence chart was my first chart ever. So naturally, they are bad and outdated. I did many mistakes on them that I would not do nowadays, simply because I had no experience when I charted them back then. And that’s stuff I could have told beard if he just asked me.

Farottone
                    Keymaster

Are you saying you pulled those songs a long time ago but Beard converted them, probably because he had already downloaded them? Or are you saying those charts are still available to download for PS/FoF/CH? Or is there a more up to date version that should have been converted in place of those?

Well, they’re still available on ScoreHero the way they are, and there were no up-to-date versions at the point where beard converted them. I’m not saying he converted the wrong chart by accident or on purpose or whatever, I’m just saying that this could have been avoided through simple conversation. I mean, it’s not like I am impossible to get a hold of, beard even posted in my old ScoreHero thread twice, and I always responded.

beard216
                      Participant

I’m not gonna talk about this in my thread anymore. It’s over and done with. I have mad respect to all the charters, whether they are C3/FoF/PS/CH or even RockSmith. So if I stepped on anybodys toes or beard, sorry.

Farottone
                        Keymaster

Well, they’re still available on ScoreHero the way they are, and there were no up-to-date versions at the point where beard converted them. I’m not saying he converted the wrong chart by accident or on purpose or whatever, I’m just saying that this could have been avoided through simple conversation. I mean, it’s not like I am impossible to get a hold of, beard even posted in my old ScoreHero thread twice, and I always responded.

I understand but the reason we gave the go ahead to conversions without prior approval is that if the song exists and it’s available for download, we assume the original author wants people to download it. Otherwise they would remove it. On top of that, a lot of charters are hard to get a hold on, maybe they’re not around anymore, etc. Finally, and this is where we stand now, authors can always ask for something to be removed.

In short, the benefits of being able to serve more content to the RB3 crowd outweighed the potential issues. In 5 years I can remember one author contacting us to remove something and that was because due to a misunderstanding whoever posted his songs didn’t properly credit him. Credits were updated, all was good. So all in all our decision paid off for the community in general and authors. Not only that, we actively champion authors and demand from users a level of respect for their work regardless of the quality. With that said, anyone is free to ask a user to remove content, and you can see that in the very rare instance when it happened it was dealt with quickly.

Again, I want to remind people when the CH community converted most of our database and posted it on a different location, depriving all our authors of stats and accolades, we didn’t ask for any takedown. We believe in bringing content to the community and we are very serious about it, even when it comes to people re-purposing our own content.

beard216
                          Participant

Again, I want to remind people when the CH community converted most of our database and posted it on a different location, depriving all our authors of stats and accolades, we didn’t ask for any takedown. We believe in bringing content to the community and we are very serious about it, even when it comes to people re-purposing our own content.

I was gonna bring this up, but the high road looked better.

Just be happy the song exists.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,936 through 1,950 (of 2,189 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button